Hunter FD+Trap Issues BLUE POST NEEDED

I played plenty of hunter PvP in vanilla and recall clearly to never attempt FD+Trap unless I scatter or other wise make sure my target is not gonna immediately regain me or IT WILL NOT WORK.

Yes, this should be the highest priority bug to fix, it really breaks the hunter class

Daily bump. Feign Death still bugged.

1 Like

Its terrible bug, should be fixed immediately.

1 Like

Bump
Fix Feign Death PLS!

Yeah this is VERY annoying. Combined with weird pet AI and pathing at times, it looks like the game is very unpolished :frowning:

This! As if hunter were the uber class and it would not matter

Yeah this needs to be fixed it’s extremely annoying and a gamble everytime I use FD + trap

It has been over two weeks. No hotfix, not even an acknowledgement that this bug is present. Meanwhile I can’t do anything to counter warriors and rogues as soon as they open up on me. This is not even a bug about a minor inconvenience, we’re talking about the MAIN combo for hunters to create distance between their enemy. Right now pvp as a hunter is a complete joke, to any melee with a slow that gets the opener on me I’m stuck doing nothing but spamming Raptor Strike and Mongoose Bite. What a comeplete joke, this needs to be fixed ASAP!

1 Like

i do it manually an don’t have problems with pvp. Maybe i pvp against scrubs.

#BluePostNeeded

1 Like

Well, does Blizzard seem to be turning a deaf ear?
We would just like an answer!

Someone there?

I’ve tested it with a friend in a duel. A pet was in passive and didn’t participate in the fight. The scenario of issue:

1. We hit each other with melee auto attacks.
  2. I cast the “Feign Death”.
  3. There is a delay around 1-2 seconds before “Freezing Trap” becomes available to cast.
  4. ISSUE: If an opponent hits you during this delay - you are in combat again and can’t use FT anymore.

“Feign Death” should work immediately, this delay makes us totally broken in PVP.

Bump! FD still not working properly! Hunter class is useless in PVP…

I choose hunter for my classic vanilla experience. Now it turns out that THE KEY MECHANIC of hunters is not working!
Fix this or i want my money back. Not going to start all over again.

1 Like

Here for my daily bump, here again to feel disappointed that after give or take three weeks Blizzard STILL hasn’t acknowledged on of THE most important combos in pvp for hunter. Should have been fixed in the beta, should have been pointed out a lot more by beta testers. But I guess popular streams who knew almost nothing about the game were way more important to you guys. Sad

3 Likes

Waiting for a fix…

1 Like

Exactly. At this point I don’t even care they make it work like in vanilla or not. Just wanna know if I need to reroll

Totally feel you. I have my Hunter lower than yours, but I kinda lost the motivation to level him since with this FD & trap delay hunter’s capability in 1v1 and 1vX is severely diminished :frowning: And this is exactly what I was hoping to do…

bump. Please fix