Hunter FD+Trap Issues BLUE POST NEEDED

Working fine.

#showtooltip freezing trap
/petpassive
/petstay
/cast Feign Death
/cast Freezing Trap

With no delay?

Can’t you guys read? Why have 20 threads for one issue… This isn’t the hunter forum, this is every class forum and yet out of the top 25 threads 20 or so are about feign death.

If there is already a thread on that topic just post in there and don’t make a new one every time. And find one thread you wanna use and all use that thread. -.-

I am extremely sorry about this, but I’m continuing to bump every post I see about this issue until we get a response from blizzard on what they intend to do.
Again, I am truly sorry but this.

So what, am I supposed to create 20 posts about the druid forms preventing you from being a noggenfogger skeleton? That’s bullcrap.

That’s not a class-crippling issue. If you could not powershift as a druid, would you play it?
edit: and i’m not creating 20 posts, 20 people did one post and i’m bumping them.
Again, sorry.

Yes, it’s not my playstyle anyway. I have 0 talent points invested in powershifting.

I don’t get the impression that hunters are too weak tbh. Shall I start bumping 20 non-hunter threads to make it equal for the other classes? Or 160 non-hunter threads, to mirror the fact that there’s 8 other classes?

Edit: By the way, you can report bugs ingame.

Edit2: A better example would be the fact that dash doesn’t stack with feline swiftness. That is literally a crippling bug for druids right now. :smiley:

I honestly don’t know much about druid and how it worked in vanilla, but I know about hunters. Hunters need FD to work like it did or they will be at an incredible disvantage against most classes in PVP.

If that bug you stated would totally cripple all the talent specialization of your class in PVP, and blizzard would not comment after so many days about it, I would get you doing that, totally. In fact I would expect it. But there are not 20 thread created by 20 different people about feline swiftness. There are about Feign Death.

It prevents me from running away at the speed I should be able to run away.

I assume hunters just create more threads because they’re less intelligent and haven’t checked if someone made a thread about their problem already? Or they need the attention? I don’t know.

But simply assuming that your class is the only class that experiences bugs is a bit narrow-minded.

Where did i ever said that hunter is the only class experiecing bugs?

You basically say that it’s okay if the top 20 threads are all about ONE hunterbug. So that’s how I interpeted it.

I believe it reflects the gravity of the bug connected to the lack of communication by blizzard. That aside, there are not 20 thread and there are not only threads about feign death. I do not intebd to keep them at top at all times. Again sorry. But I will do whatever I can to get a response from blizzard.

Ahahahaha, REALLY?! You really just compared that? Lol, I am so, so sorry for you, little druid. Also…hm…I can’t find that in forum rules… that we must create only one topic about crucial problem. And since Blizzard not acknowledging that problem we might create another 20 topics about it. Too bad for you and your Noggenfogger elixir. I don’t see that Blizzard closing this duplicate threads either, hmm…so strange

1 Like

Regarding the FD —> drink/eat. If i rememeber correctly, you’re able to regen mana via drinking after you’ve entered combat but health via eating stops the instant you enter combat.

Bump. When are we going to get a answer ATLEAST on this Blizzard?

Come on Blizzard, say something. This isn’t like you guys.

It’s weird. Apparently it was working properly in the beta. There’s a video made during the duel tournament showcasing a rogue vs a hunter and hunter actually does manage to quickly FD+trap. What happened? Why is it broken now for 3 weeks and we have no official response?

2 Likes

Was that video from a BG? Perhaps this is linked to the layering technology used, and removing layering from BGs resolved the issue?

1 Like

Totally agree with OP

An answer would be awesome lol

1 Like