Hunter in beta, any fun?

Just wanted to ask if hunter is fun in DF beta? Dont got access myself so asking you guys.
I then mean all 3 specs, and i preferably pöay pve content with some occasional random bg

Played the beta pretty extensively over time and honestly, none of the specs feel particularly different to live to me.

A couple of new interactions, like kill command cleaving, some legion bullseye/wind arrows stuff, and a couple of cooldown changes to AoTW/CA and a couple of new cooldown options, are really the only thing that will change much.

Both BM + MM play pretty similar to pre-current tier bonus times.

1 Like

Bm feels more rewarding tbh and more engaging then SL version. If you cznt see that you are blind

3 Likes

Guess i’m blind then. You have two kill command charges and a new button you press once every 3 mins. That’s about as much as the spec changes.

I hope kill command doesn’t stay as it is as the highest hitting ability on survival. feels wrong and bland

If you care about Survival the clear answer is no.

Windrunner MM talent got yesterday a 150% damage nerf was abit OP lols
so you cant just 1 shoot peoples with a aimed shot nomore

BM seems fun, apart from a bug with “call pet” that I raised 2 builds ago and hasn’t been addressed yet (It doesn’t call a pet if placed on your bars)

The BM tier set seems lacklustre though, a 50% chance for a shot to cost no focus when focus is basically a non issue.

2 Likes

DF MM hunter is the best class ever existed …

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.