Hunter Kindred spirits bugged?

Heya, i’ve been leveling my Hunter and I got the ‘Kindred spirits’ Talent that is supposed to give me a damage + movement speed bonus whenever my pet is active. However it seems to be constantly gone or dropped by something and it won’t reactivate less I dismiss and resummon my pet.

Am I the only one with this issue? It’s really happening a lot, to the point that in BG’s I have to keep dismissing and recalling my pet every 3 minutes or so to keep the buff up. When I teleport to something, it’s gone again.

2 Likes

Hey there, absolutely wild that as a 72 hunter I came back to the game after reading this thread and can confirm, kindred spirits has dissapeared from mine and my pets buffs, dismissed and recalled it, buffs are back. Only just noticed because of this thread. Ill update to see if it just disappears again. Also dont take the ‘Wild Hunt’ pet talent, doesnt seem to work either.

Yes, it seems everytime you teleport/instance/heartstone with your pet out, the buff disappears upon arrival/loading. You then need to dismiss it for and resummon it.

I’m constantly busy with it, very annoying and time intensive.

It seems having these issues is more common with hunters and their pets in wotlk, I basically levelled with intention of being BM late game but because of Wild Hunt not working i just dont see it as viable anymore. Also can confirm your exactly right, anything associated with moving instantly from one place to another bugs the pets/hunters buffs.

Ye, also have it while logging into the game, the kindred spirit buff just doesn’t activate despite having the pet out.

It be broken. Zabra’s hunter was put on the shelf for da time bein’ due to all the bugs.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.