Hunter lf hc raiding guild Horde or Alliance

Hi folks
I’m 39 years old Scottish male, I’ve been playing WoW on and off since WOTLK and I’m looking for a heroic raiding guild that is looking to dip into mythic content in Shadowlands

Raid xp
As of this expansion I’ve only raided heroic content in BFA 8.3 and achieved Curve, in other expansions I played healer and cleared most heroic content while it was in the relevant tier.

Class
Right now my main character is a Hunter, switched from resto druid and holy priest which I mained in previous expansions.
I would prefer to play a DPS in shadowlands but I will no doubt have my druid or priest raid ready as well.

Raiding days/time
I’d like to raid 2 or 3 times a week I would prefer Tuesdays not to be a raid night but I could possibly work around for the right guild.

I am always willing to learn and push to make myself a better player.
I have a working mic, a stable internet connection.
When I am not raiding I will be looking to push myself doing M+ keys at a medium to hopefully high level.

Any questions contact me on bnet couskie #21483

RAID Shadowlands Legends is recruiting some more people on Stormscale
We could use some extra healers
We raid twice a week on Wednesdays and Sundays 20.00-23.00. AOTC and Mythic progression.

apart from that we are a very social group, that also likes to play other stuff at times. Also have a M+ player base.

Contact me on Discord DirtyHaribo#0676 for more info.

Good day sir,
Are you interested in a semi-hardcore late night raiding guild with 3 days a week schedule.(Kazzak Horde) Raiding times from 22pm to 01am. Our goal is heroic clear on every raid tier and pushing mythic.Our guild consists of only mature players with experience,friendly enviroment and no toxicity. If you’re interested whisper me on my battlenet Serphentos#2992

Still on the lookout