Hunter lf new guild (pref fin, and stormreaver)

Hello.
Im 383 bm hunter(at this point), got ~370 ele shaman as alt.
Im looking for nice and friendly guild, where i can play/practice 2v2 and 3v3 arenas.
Most important think is that i wanna run raids, heroic and mythic. Every week. Same as i wanna run dungeons as much as possible.

Im active, adult and and and…yea :smiley:

I prefer Fin guild (im finnish if u didnt get it)

I’ve got few offers, sadly not from same server. I would like to stay in sr where my friends are so i can help them =)

-Spiff

Hi Spiff,

I know you said you’re looking for a Finnish guild, so I totally understand if you choose to ignore this. But I am part of a guild who is looking for a hunter (and hilariously an ele shaman) to finish out our raid team. We run mythic plus pretty much every day, we have a few PvP members and we also raid. We are looking for active people, so we don’t fall into the whole ‘people are only online for raid’ stuff that seems to be everywhere this expansion.

If you’d like to chat, please add me! I’ll add our guild recruitment post below as well so you get a feel for what we’re doing :slight_smile:

Who are we?
The Eighth Sin are a mature, friendly guild who don’t take ourselves too seriously. When we do raid, though, we are focused and want to achieve progress. We are a raiding guild, and we raid two nights a week, with a third scheduled day (not mandatory) for mythic plus, normal raids, etc. We are looking to do Heroic and Mythic content, all ranges of Mythic+, and aiming for curve at the least (though it would be amazing if we could reach cutting edge). We’re hoping to start with Heroic, and progress into Mythic raiding. We arrange activities outside of raids for the guild as well, PvP, other PvE, mount and transmog farming, etc.

As you see in most posts these days, our old guild suffered from the ‘only online for raid’ syndrome a lot of the time. We’d like to make sure that’s not the case here and are looking for people who want to be active and enjoy the game with us. Most of our players have been playing since Vanilla and BC. But don’t let that put you off if you haven’t been! We are open to anyone. We are happy to help teach you the ropes as well if you’re a newer or returning player who wants to raid or do old content but feels a bit overwhelmed. But attitude is super important to our team, as we want everyone to enjoy themselves.

We raid two nights a week, and run Mythic + almost every day, with an aim to get everyone their +10 every week for gear at least, and there are those who want to push to make the rankings moving forward.

We know that since we’re all adults real life takes precedence and that you may miss raids, or turn up a little late every so often. We understand. And the only thing we ask is you let us know on Discord so we can make sure we expect it!

Raiding times

Raid nights: Monday & Wednesday
Raid time: 20:30 - 11:30 Server Time

Alt / Mythic Plus / Normal night: Friday
Time: 20:30-11:30 (not mandatory to be there, or there the whole time, this is just about enjoying time together in other content)

What are we looking for?

• Any Ranged DPS (Especially Mages, Hunters, and Shamans)
  • Are you social but want a chance to run the content as well? Join us and run on our alt days!
  • Show up on time so we get as much time in the raid as possible
  • Bring your own flasks, pots, food
  • Have your gear gemmed and enchanted before raid

If your class isn’t listed here please do contact us, because we are really trying to build out our core raiding team as we have just started the guild. We have a solid base to work from but we need to flesh out our ranks. So we are open to any good applicant (even if currently undergeared or new to the game and ready to progress).

Contact info
Niambh - Niambh#2511
KrazyKai - Kai#2842
EndlessRage - Zoe#2101
Cityfox - Naxu#2827
Captwolf - C1tywolf#2523

We will have a website shortly, but in the mean time just reply here or give us a shout on Battlenet.

Hey Spiff, not Fin unfortunately, but still very awesome people :stuck_out_tongue: This is my recruitment: [H-Draenor] DHX - Heroic and mythic raiding We raid 2 days a week at present, clearing through our farm mythic, progressing further and clearing heroic if there’s time. Best to read the post and if it interests you give me an add on battletag LAORII#2787, or one of the other officers listed in the post. Cheeeeeeers! :slight_smile:

Hi there Spiff.

My guild is also not a Finnish speaking guild; although we do have a couple of Finnish people that you’d be able to speak in Finnish with :slight_smile:

We are a very friendly guild that runs a lot of content together; especially Raids+Keystones, but we also have a small group of people that regulalry run Arenas+Battlegrounds, and are looking for more people to join them.

With raiding; we’re on the lookout for a couple more DPS - so whether you wanted to main the Hunter or Shaman is perfect for what we’re looking for. We’re a Heroic raiding guild, comprised of plenty of ex-Mythic raiders. We’ll be doing the first couple of bosses on Mythic - but highly doubt we’ll be clearing 9/9!

With Keystones, we run them pretty much every day - and are always on the lookout for more people interested in running them - and potentially forming strong groups to start properly pushing higher keys.

If you’re at all interested, please don’t hesitate to add my ID: ConnorRigg#2598 / whisper me in game: Faroradin-Draenor / or leave a message on here, and I’ll check back :slight_smile:

I look forward to talking to you!
Connor

Thanks to everyone who replied and those who talked to me in-game.
Im still looking for guild… if possible from stormreaver.
:frowning: sorry for bumbing thread