Hunter pvp buff

As a MM hunter since tbc and wotlk, I can say the only real problem with our burst is that double tap is on GCD.
Using it mid combo feels awful.

Imagine double tap beeing off GCD. Even with aimed shot nerfs you could:

1. Aimed shot into explosive shot.
  2. Double tap into rapid fire,
  3. Use proc of arcane shot boosted by aimed shot earlier or kill shot If in range.
    Now I will not speak about covenants, since if double tap was off GCD, you could use necro chakram ability for highest single target burst. Out of Stealth or if you had target locked for aimed shot this would not require Kyrian covenant so much either to not be LOS’d

Agree with pretty much everything here except Scatter Shot not being used to trap.

TLDR (+ my extra suggestions):

• Scatter should only DR with itself
  • Explosive Trap, Scatter Shot, Roar of Sacrifice baseline
  • Pet passive survivability increased
  • Lone Wolf on pet kill in arena
  • GCD on Double Tap, Hunter’s Mark and Resonating Arrow removed
  • Remove damage restriction on Turtle
  • Give Turtle 2x charges (like old Deterrence), or reduce the CD
  • Remove the various Sting PvP talents and replace it with Silencing Shot
  • Make a PvP talent that causes Aimed Shot to passively be cast-while-moving, shorter cast time and do lower damage.
  • Return Wyvern Sting as a PvP talent
3 Likes

Still waiting on PvP buffs…

1 Like

& by pre-legion state id assume u mean MoP ranged survival

how powerfull will MM become in pvp when they allowing us have 2 BIS legos and 9 pecese of tier set equipted at same time and we are the only spec/class in game what can do so ? :rofl:

What are you on about??! every class will have all set bonuses with their bis legendary…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.