Hunter/Resto druid LF Raiding Guild

Ghhddhufdgjfffhhhggffhh

Hello i’m from Efficiency we are 8/8 HC 1/8 mythic and would be very interested in your hunter, we raid Tues Sun and Thurs 21:00 till midnight server time, I was wanting to message you but I can’t see your contact details for some reason it’s Suzu#2933 if you would like a chat :slight_smile:

Hey Zektør, Cant Nerf This is recruiting dps and heals for our progression team!

TLDR;

• Uldir : 3/8 Mythic 8/8 HC
  • Raid Days : Wednesday, Sunday, Tuesday (20.00 - 23.00)
  • 365 ilvl mimimum

Recruiting:
Rdps: Boomkin / Mage / Warlock / SP / Hunter
Mele : Demon Hunter / Rogue
Heal : Paladin / Monk / Druid

What you get

• A fun and social guild with steady progression
  • 4 dedicated officers open to ideas and feedback
  • Help from co raiders to grow and be the best reaider you can become
  • A constructive critisizm enviroment
  • No elitist jerks
  • Mythic+ with guildies

Requirements :

• Able to raid days mentioned above
  • Able to speak and understand english
  • Working headset and microphone
  • Stable internet
  • 7/8 Heroic (we would prefer Uldir Mythic experience, but it is not a requirement)
  • Revered with Honorbound
  • Humor

RULES:
You are by default signed up for ALL 3 raids every week, so it is your job to write in our #afk channel so that we can plan around your absence (in due time).

We have a few rules, like most guilds however I would like to emphasize that :

• It’s your job to stay updated on #announcements and #raid-posting on Discord.
  • You are never toxic.
  • You able to take and give constructive criticism (not deflecting).
  • You write in #afk when you cannot attend or have a chance of being late (beforehand).
  • You contact officers beforehand if you have problems.

Do whisper me, Azzai or Erendonk ingame - or add us on battlenet : Broekan#2990 / Banditten#21239 / Adellund#2208 / Rivieta#2870

Hi Zektor (I don’t know how to do that fancy o…).
We, Detox, are a guild that has a lot of ex hardcore players from the vanilla / tbc / wotlk era who come together to achieve progress in a fun yet consistent way without giving room for toxicity and elitism.

We raid 2 days a week monday & wednesday from 8pm to 11pm.
If you want to find out more about us please have a look here : <Detox> Uldir 1/8M is recruiting for 2d/w raiding - #23 by Thrap-draenor

Feel free to reach out to me on bnet mortaugh#2362

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.