Hunters are now broken

Hello,
I logged in this morning, and joined a Strat Live. I instantly noticed that im doing nowhere near the same damage that i was last night. My aimed shots are doing on average, 632 damage. My characters has the best gear currently available. I tried taking off all my gear, so that i was just equipping my crossbow. Killing the same mob, with no gear, yielded an aimed shot average of 612. Thats a 20 damage difference from NAKED to full geared? Something is up, im critting like 1350 with aimed shots in dungeons, compared to the 2100+ that i was doing last night. I can’t find any posts about this, and im wondering if my character is bugged somehow. Maybe my gears stats arent being applied properly? Ive tried dying, taking ress sickness and everything i can think of. But something is seriously wrong.

There was an update in the middle of the night, and it seems it was directly after this that the problem has started.

Please look into this asap.

Sorry bro but this should be on the classic forums

3 Likes

Aye, this is for retail hunters. Please use the appropriate forum for Classic to avoid confusion: https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/c/wow-classic/wow-classic-classes

1 Like

Well i have blizzard’s amazing ticket system maze to thank for that :slight_smile: im just not gonna bother.

Im playing a hunter in classic if i notice anything you will see me on the classic forums :slight_smile:

I’m no expert, but it sounds off that you are doing that much dmg with current gear.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.