Hurricane bugged in Moonkin form?

Today I noticed that Hurricane does roughly 20% less damage while in Moonkin form compared to human form. I usually do it in form and today i was out of form when I casted it and I noticed 20% increased damage. At first I thought it’s some weakness on the mobs affected. For next two heroic runs I compared it and result was same. While in Moonkin form my ticks were hitting for 250ish per tick, out of form it was 325-330 per tick…
Anyone else noticed this?

1 Like

How many targets did you hit with it? Since TBC has the funny 10 cap limit on AOE and then it starts DR.

Examples: Ability hits for 200 normaly. Past 10 mobs it start to DR making it do less. So 20 mobs makes it hit for 100.

It was 4-5 targets. I just tested it on a single target, same thing. On lowly boars of Durotar i get 307 tick out of form, 236 in Moonkin form, multiple tries…

The buggy crusade.

Works as intended.

Another thing I noticed, if i use spellpower trinket in Moonkin form it doesn’t affect Hurricane damage while it affects it in human form…

What human form are you trolls and cows talking about?

The one that doesn’t wear shoes.

OK, cowform…

No, TBC does not have a 10 cap limit on AOE. It’s a flat damage cap on AOE spells, but the amount of mobs and spelldamage you need to reach the cap varies from spell to spell.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.