Hybrid Holy/Prot paladin idea

Hey guys!

I want to try a hybrid paladin build on tbc classic. What do you think about this prot/holy hybrid?
My goal is to tank or heal - whichever is needed- normal tbc dungeons. Of course raids / heroics require real builds, but what about this? Could this work with its own set of gear?

tbc (dot) wowhead (dot) com/talent-calc/paladin/055030205101303-0530513350002102021

Best Regards,
Chris

Doing dungeons is always a group-effort. That means it does not matter only on you what works and what not.
I tanked many times with 0 points in prot, it just made it more difficult for the healer.
I also healed many times with 0 points in holy and it worked out because the group was good and did not really needed that much healing.

gl hf experimenting

It could work, but you’re somewhat gimped either way. If you are never looking to do heroics or raids, you may be able to get away with it. Remember, the two main things you need are threat and survivability. The defense you need from gear will be lower if you’re at most tanking non-Heroic level 70 dungeon bosses. I’d be interested in knowing how it works out.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.