I am going to go a head and prove WOW BFA writers did not play Forsaken at all and have no idea what to do from here

Evidence #1:

https://www.wowhead.com/news=317696/watch-your-clever-mouth-cataclysm-dialogue-between-garrosh-and-sylvanas-changed

The famous removal of Garrosh insulting Sylvanas because one of their staff stumpled into this dialogue while playing the Silverpine story campaign.

If the new interns played the story before they would have known.

Evidence 2:

Female Undead Jokes (Triggered by /silly):
“You don’t need deodorant when you don’t have any armpits!”
“Yes, they’re REAL! They’re not mine, but they’re real!”
“I’d paint my toenails, but I’m not sure where they FELL OFF!”
“Ah, doornails.” (Referencing the phrase “dead as a doornail.”)
“I heard a knee slapper once, and skipped my kneecap right across a lake.”
“You know, once you’re dead, nothin’ smells bad anymore. Rotten eggs? No problem. Dead fish? Like a spring breeze.”
“This stinks.”
“I’m in a rotten mood.”

What did Blizzard do to prove they did not hear about these lines?

They gave us full flesh forsaken, clean forsaken, cute forsaken call it what you want to call. In view of the above it is clear they have failed understanding the core of the race with the new options. They failed to understand the decaying race, and failed big time to deliver suitable racial options

Evidence 3:

“Death to the living”
“Beware of the living”
“Dark Lady watch over you”
“Victory to Sylvanas”

If you played Forsaken in your life, you will understand those quotes coming from where.

What Blizzard did in BFA proved they have utterly failed to understand the forsaken lore (again) and decided to recton everything about Sylvanas in a patch. And decided to doom the entire forsaken lore.

Please Blizzard

Don’t change what you don’t play

Stick to Elves and their silly tree hugging thinggie.

Ciao!~

7 Likes

Da dedication you be displayin’, it most impressive mon. But too obnoxious for de Darkspear to ever be welcomin’ ya.

8 Likes

The Darkspear are nothing.

1 Like

Undeath is the mother of depravity

I guess you are high again, or on something stronger.

Wise words my gnome friend

BFA Lore was a joke

1 Like

Stick to Elves and their silly tree hugging thinggie.

Please do, as you know, the nice happy Nightelf stories are nice and happy and I miss them as I don’t want to be Edgy the Hedgy please. You can’t write bad things happening well so don’t try.

Read the OP in Biden voice for extra fun.

1 Like

I don’t agree with what you said, but this part strikes too close to home.

The undead weren’t the carebears " protectors of the living " meme, they were always messed up, lorewise Sylvannas turning on the horde wouldn’t faze them, lorewise Sylvannas also wouldn’t have ditched them, why would you ditch someone that is gonna follow you anyway.

If you go to undercity, you’ll find human experiments, and plenty of messed up stuff, hell even one of the guys there played with a girl’s brain.

The dialogue involving her is enough to tell how forsaken usually are.

They even made jokes about him " house training her "

And as you can see, some of them might not agree with what some other does, but ultimately they don’t care, that’s the whole forsaken stigma, they only care for themselves, their " morality " is damaged, its part of what becoming undead means, you’re you but not really you, rather a more " wicked " version of you.

3 Likes

Well where did they claim that they did play the game ?
Futile .

I’m afraid 99.9% of the game wouldn’t change then

I wholly agree with you. The forsaken was supposed to be the wicked race now this is all being dissolved in this Disney game.

Forsaken being made into ordinary beautiful pink race.

you don’t have to use those customisations

its not turning the entire race into anything, there are just more aesthetic options to choose from because, you know, not all dead people are in the throes of desiccated rot, some were fresh when they were raised which is why we are given the option for a fresh corpse look

Sorry I am missing your point.

And we don’t have to read anything about the Lore as well.

That is beside the point, but thanks for your contribution in here.

Forsaken race is having identity crisis by Blizzard. I am not sure what will become of this race after Shadowlands.

Let us be honest, we know why that got excised, and -only- in relation to Sylvanas, whilst leaving worse insults in there.

Steve “I wish Sylvanas was my waifu” Danuser.

That isn’t a good shout, to claim this as evidence they don’t play Forsaken. This is what happens when a Dev plays Forsaken -too- much and puts a Self Insert into the game to be the boyfriend of the character they favour.

It’s bad alright, but it is bad because it is so awkward and clumsy.

So it is nothing to do with Forsaken at all, really, just one person’s obsession and blindness to the rest of the game.

You cannot seriously be using the /Silly quotes seriously as evidence in any lore argument, surely? None of the /Silly quotes are to be taken seriously! Not a single one of them, for any Species playable in game! This is a Non-argument, and also has nothing to do with the new customisations, as you would know, if you had played Forsaken from Vanilla, or do you think it took them 15 years to react to those quotes?

They didn’t deliver what you wanted. Big Whoop! I didn’t get what I wanted for Blood Elves either, but I don’t start weekly threads complaining that I alone know what the entire playerbase who play my chosen species in game want. Forsaken got a hella lot of options, just you don’t like them. So what. Blood Elves got a hella lot of options. On my two Blood Elf characters, I have chosen one each. Thats it. That is how unappealing I found the rest of them. Doesn’t mean we didn’t get options.

Lot of people have, a lot of people don’t agree with you. Your perseverance is admirable, but you are becoming a one trick pony, making the same meme thread week after week. I actually think Blizzard understand the Forsaken pretty well. One of the best moments in the “The Horde is Nothing!” cinematic was Sylvanas’ own banner bearer turning her head and looking at her, eyes narrowed like “You wot?” Sylvanas just Forsook the Forsaken, and the Forsaken realised it at last. It was a pretty awesome moment to be fair.

Umm, Do you have a moment to talk about the Forsaken’s biggest fan, Steve Danuser? He’s kind of a big deal at Blizzard. He loves the Forsaken. He loves Sylvanas (Probably to a slightly unhealthy and concerning degree), You might know him better as ‘Nathanos Blightcaller’ , Do you want to rethink that statement?

1 Like

Just to clarify Steve is Sylvanas fanboy not forsaken and also the way he removed the bad word is an evidence he didn’t play the race before.

I will get back to the other points that you raised after some time :pray:

1 Like