I can fly.... Now what

Title says it all really I’ve been grinding rep I’ve now earnt pathfinder part 2… But now what?

What else is there to do?.

2 Likes

turn on WM and airdrop down to WQ sites. Do them and quickly fly up. Thats what i have seen most players do.

On a more serius note just go have fun pvp,raid lvl an alt faster

1 Like

I play my alts, i want 1 of each classes on both faction.

2 Likes

you’re ilvl is low, work on gearing up?

2 Likes

Raid? M+? The new megadungeon? Continue with rep grind? Pvp? Lvl your pets? Depends on what u like to do really…

4 Likes

You really need to decide what you like to do as Sinaaki said, there is tons of stuff to do in WoW.

3 Likes

I have 1 of each class and all the new races on lvl 120, i can fly and its still boring
:slight_smile: so with 15 lvl 120 im still utterly bored with the same quests every day

1 Like

…of warcraft.

25 Likes

Somehow i imagined Sylvanas instead of Brain.

1 Like

Professions, gold farming, essences, raid and Mechagon progression, PvP, collect things, get exalted in Mechagon, level a toon and Gear it with the manapearls your main has to 385, collect all the Mechagon blueprints, World PvP, get the Nazjatar crab mount and /flex in front of all these jealous filthy casuals.

2 Likes

LOL exactly !!! sorry.

I love mogging I was always running dungeons and raids in Legion for it but it’s been butchered in bfa :cry:

3 Likes

For someone that’s so utterly bored of WoW, you sure do play a lot.

For OP, discover what you like in WoW and play that? I mean, as it has always been?

2 Likes

I need someone to fly me around because im lazy and havent gotten flying yet, so there’s that to do?

2 Likes

I could give you a few rides on my sandstone drake.

Be warned though since you are alliance i may feel the need to occasionally disband party because reasons…

Levitate 4evah!! You’ll never kill me!

1 Like

Actually most of the time, when people discover something, blizz tends to remove it.

2 Likes

Dammit, they should had kept the feather reagent requirement.

There’s no way you would carry that many feathers !

Only if we let them KNOW about it.

2 Likes

You underestimate my stupidness my friend!

2 Likes