I can no longer transmogrify to a different weapon type via "Legion Artifacts!" March 31 2021 nerf?

I woke up this morning, March 31, 2021, at around 7:00 and my weapons no longer had a transmogrification applied to them. What happened? Did anyone experience that? scamaz!
It only happened on two of my characters, one thing in common was that they both had a dagger and a held in Off-hand, transmogrified to their Challenge Artifact staff (Purple T’uure and Purple owl G’hanir). I have had these transmogrifications applied to these weapons for several weeks and did not change it yesterday, not even on other specializations. It even reverted the transmogrification on my other specializations (Pink Challenge wings for Discipline). I tried to reapply it, it does nothing when I click on apply.
Don’t tell me Blizzard hotfixed it because it is too much “fun” for players to be able to use their hard-earned artifacts on weapon types that do not match the base artifact. I remember the hype about Holy Paladins being able to keep the Uther fantasy post-Legion even if they use a shield.
Is this an early April Fools joke?

1 Like

Happend the same to me. It reverted my elemental legion fist weapon and shield to my staff, and can’t change it back now.

1 Like

So, they decided to “fix” something that wasn’t game breaking, and was infact seen as a welcome feature by many. This is what allowed me to use my Silvermoon transmog on my Prot Pala, by using the upgraded red look of Ashbringer, because there’s no good enough shield to match the rest of the set, guess I’ll have to come up with something different now…

Yet, they don’t fix the actual bugs that matter and are affecting gameplay to some people.

#JustBlizzardThings

1 Like

I tried again yesterday, it seems to be fixed. :partying_face:
But I still had to repay the gold for all the specializations. That looks like some cheap TriHard way for B :pig:bby to make a slight fake gold sink for his new yacht. I would not be surprised if he sank that low.

Link or fake news.

https://imgur.com/a/jBwjITT

Like that?

How did you do that? I only get the Protection artifacts or one-handed weapons on the Transmogrify menu. If I apply Ashbringer it to a one handed weapon as Retribution, the weapon reverts back to its original appearance when I activate Protection.
Hackerman!

I searched on Google, was it this weird thing? youtube.com/watch?v=tQyJaWQmFzE
That looks like a glitch. :pensive:

That’s the trick, but in the video he complicates it more than it is. I just open the mog window while in Retri, respec to Prot and once I am in Prot I hit the Apply button and that’s it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.