I can't get 1.4 because of?

Boosting is 3s is definitely less of an issue than it is in 2s. I been playing several chars, no voice or even trying, you can easily get to 1,8k if you wanted. From 1,8k there are no gear issues and boosting excuses anymore.
But even you if meet so many boosters in 3s. It doesn’t even matter if the dps is getting boosted or the healer, it should be still an easy game, unless the own team is still lacking a lot of knowledge and practice. If that’s the case, it doesn’t even matter if you fight vs boosters or not.

I already do, its not a issue for me.

But I can tell that this season people are having a much harder time than in previous seasons, this is not a opinion its fact.

And if you’re trying to make it seem like boosting is not a issue I will assume you’re a booster arguing in bad faith.

So what? People being bad is nothing new?
https://streamable.com/vggin3
2,7k+ xp guy, can’t press a single button.
When people refuse to press any buttons, it’s not the fault of the game/expansion/season.

1400 games, and yet only around 1800 rated and 226 ilvl…

HMMMMMM

Worried about people calling out your money source by any chance?

Epic fail my dude.
You thinking I am boosting with my gear is kinda lul. Do I need to explain further or are you going to find my other posts?
Also, how tf are 1974 around 1,8k? lul…
Currently helping a guy to get his 2,1k since he can’t find anyone to play with. Shocking.
You know how many people want to play after 1,8k right now? Make a guess or just try to play some arena yourself :slight_smile:
Yes, I do “coach” people and help them to get their ~50-100 but only people without some whiny mindset, people who really want to learn. And no, I am not only doing it on my druid. Didn’t get a single gold for that so far :wink: My payment is being able to play the game at all.

1 Like

So you’re boosting, good we’ve established you are part of the issue.

Even if you’re not making gold you are running around with duelist gear on rival rating, this is boosting.

1 Like

Not really. Would you call yourself part of the issue?

Good job reading, son.

Wanna talk how you got your 1,8k+ in rbg but not 1,8k in 2s/3s? Who is ruining what here? :slight_smile:

Got my arena rating before my rbg rating and I have not played arena since then on the lock.

Its a pve char just wanted to upgrade my trinket.

You need to stop trying to defend boosting, just because its possible to get rating does not mean that 226 people running around on ratings where you should meet 210 is not a issue.

I am not defending boosting. People are just whiny making excuses refusing to work on themselves. I made a fresh alt to see if that’s such a huge issue like hardstucks and people with no personal arena experience claim it to be. In around ~100 games I got 1,7k+. No boosting, not playing with friends, just LFG people, playing no voice.
Give people the same gear, they will still be exactly hardstuck where they are.

And I got 1800 on my alt playing double dps, I can still see why boosters are a issue.

Literally been trying to get from 1.2 to 1.4 for the entire season on my pally. Played with a friend and every 2-3 games we meet 38-39k hp players, players with glad gear or just overpowered warlocks and druids. I have been stuck in a 50/50 win to loss rate as a beginner losing more rating with every loss but gaining incredibly little every win. Boosters like you ARE the problem.

On your ret with 148 games? Yes, the boosters must have been a huge issue.

Stop lying and crying. You don’t have 50/50 win ratio, nor I am playing even close to your mmr.

Not the issue.

Every day that I played I ended up getting about 20/20 win/loss ratio, maybe some odd days where i would win more or loose more. The fact of the matter is, at the end of the day I would very rarely be at the same rating as before and majority of the time it is less then at the start of the day.

Neither am I lying or crying. I admit that I am a newbie player, I admit that I don’t know all the tactis or that I am even remotely good at the game. What I am sure of, however, is that most of the matchups I get are matchups with boosters.

How is that not the issue? You say boosters like me are the problem why you can’t climb. “Boosters” like me are not even close to your mmr.

20/20 ratio?..

You lose more rating because you lose more games, that’s a fact. You lose ~2/3 of your games, that’s why you don’t climb.

Yes, you are. You complain about boosters meanwhile you are not even close to the mmr where boosters are a thing. Also, your win ratio is not even close to what you claim it to be. So yes, you are crying AND lying.

See, you are sure you meet boosters, meanwhile you admit you have no experience.
You are playing a very strong class but other than most people, I’d say warrior requires a lot of skill to be as dangerous as some people make it look like. Since you are a newbie, you obviously can’t make use of at least half of warriors kit.
It would make sense when you are around 1,6k cr and ~1,7k+ mmr, to complain about boosters as a newbie. This is not even close the case here tho. You are at ~1k mmr losing to random people who just smash buttons with no clue at all.
I can help you (on a different char) and explain you some basics next week but you have to work on your mindset first. I am 100% sure, your UI (or at least some addons) is not set up properly. I noticed many people didn’t even put effort into that, which is mandatory imo.

Thanks, I would really appreciate it, actually.

are you guys from the same planet?
i mean, you both went to CHECK pvp stats for what? You have no idea who were our mates and reasons to play ffs
you know how it calls? - wishful thinking

we do, it was gladiator gigasmash carrying yo ash lawl xD

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.