I cant get the game to patch up to 8.2 any way

new patch 8.2 introducing new raid “crucible of storms” was supposed to become available to play on wednesday 04-17-2019. no update whatsoever showed up on my blizzard app since the supposed release so far. been two days on technical support of blizzard to no avail. did several troubleshooting procedures including cache deletion, reinstalling the game and blizzard app client several times over, complete addon removal, to no avail. havent noticed anyone in-game talking about similar issues since the release, neither public channels nor guild and private ones, nor in the forums. most peculiar observation of all - everything on my computer works as a clockwork, EVEN my other blizzard games from blizzard app have been receiving their updates as expected over these two days. im looking forward to any intel on this topic

8.2 is only on the PTR for now. I don’t think a release date has been set for it yet.

The Crucible of Storms unlocked on normal and heroic difficulty on Wednesday without a new patch, and the mythic and LFR difficulties will unlock next reset (Wednesday) without a new patch.

Heya,

As Khisa mentioned, 8.2 is on the PTR (Public Test Realm) at the moment, it’s not available yet as live content.

Have a few seconds to spare? Let me know how I’m doing!