I did not sign up for 10 min AV's

The state of AV is disgusting. To anyone that is rejoicing about the zerg rush that is Classic AV don’t. If you want to play like that go play on retail the key word is in the title of the game “Classic”. Long AV’s with objectives and actual PvP. This is a bad joke.

36 Likes

Lmao what a disaster, can we have private servers back please this isn’t worth paying a sub for.

23 Likes

People don’t waste time doing unnecessary things in-game nowadays, ofc they will play for the biggest honor/rep in the smallest time, or we should all play like we didn’t know what to do to recreate the 2004 feels?

4 Likes

The point of the game is to PvP and do objectives. If you want to just farm go for it there are servers for people that want that. This version of the game is made for people that want the content from 2004.
And knowing what do is not limited to zerging down a boss. It’s knowing when to release the cavalry. When to call in the druids. How to protect key locations and so on. Your version of “knowing what to do” is far more limited.
And the main point is that this is just not any fun. Same zerg over and over. Vanilla AV was fun this version of AV is brainless.

7 Likes

You can’t establish a properly controlled group in a 5v5 moba, what makes you think the player base would be able to participate in a proper 40v40?

Every content of Classic is a brainless version of the same content of Vanilla.

1 Like

Do what I did.

Your World of Warcraft® account and characters have not been deleted. In the event that you return to the game, you can resume playing right where you left off.

Your subscription will be valid until Jan 21, 2020 5:36 AM. In order to return to the game, you can start a new subscription or use a game time card.

Let your voice be heard and vote with your wallet.

3 Likes

This is terrible, 5 minute AV’s and day 1 exalted, people are gonna get bored of the game even sooner now. Not once have I turned in an item, simply because I don’t have to…this has nothing to do with classic AV, even the BFA classic AV event offers a better AV experience…

6 Likes

ahahhahahahahaha most delusional post in 2019, u should get a price

Oooooor vanilla was always brainless. Which seems to be the case

3 Likes

That is also true.

1 Like

You guys said #NOCHANGES and now you complain that it’s not changed…
I said from the start: Make the raids harder and the pvp better. But #NOCHANGES movement called me retailpleb etc. Now the same people are crying over the game being ruined. OFC it’s ruined. Privateservers did tweak abit to get a better vanilla experience. Classic should have done the same.

6 Likes

Lel, QQ more please. I like them salty years, mm so tasty.

Well regarding the no changes thing you don’t know my stance on the matter but that’s not important. The AV that is live now is the most changed version of AV that there can be. It’s up to Blizzard what they use as the content version.

4 Likes

so many cry babies lmao

2 Likes

So…are you guys saying there is no zugzug in AV? Who would have thought with this jolly community we have here from pservers… I will gladly be done with it in max 1w and never q again.

10 min? wow that’s some long AVs you’ve found!

Current AV is perfect, leave it like it is, don’t listen to crybabies Blizzard please.

2 Likes

Considering I’m playing it mostly for the rep, I honestly prefer it the way it is. If I wanted to have an actually pleasant PvP experience I’d play WSG. Or AB, when it comes out.

I never understood some of you people’s obsession with large-scale PvP. Do you think it’s an actual contest of skill?

3 Likes

Go to retail and have “fun” there.

2 Likes