I dislike horde faction

After seeing many comments calling us the alliance players crybabies , I felt i need to get this out of my chest & you can all come at me bruh as long as you bring the big ugly teeth with you. :laughing:

Alliance faction is build for honor, protection, sacrifice and loyalty and by that I personally dislike horde faction with their current activity and the way they brag just cause they have more active ppl in wpvp and screaming kaka kuku before they die :stuck_out_tongue:

It is sad to see alliance activity in wpvp is low comparing to hordes which makes you feel powerful in a way to kill alliance players doing solo quests while you gank like insecure ppl haha and I see that everyday, but sadly I also swing and I experience the kakra kukutu.

To my brothers in alliance faction, I give you my salute and we shall keep walking on the right path by smashing hordes.

FOR THE ALLIANCE :beers:

3 Likes

It’s mostly Alliance players making threads about how Alliance is dead though…not Horde

24 Likes

Or just realize it’s a game…

Then play both sides and realize people are the same, no matter the color of their cloak.

23 Likes

In your dreams we will be dead. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Then why ur faction swapping to horde? :joy:

4 Likes

I mean many ppl shares their drama and the things they enjoy in the game in different ways, mine is this :stuck_out_tongue:

OK BOOMER :stuck_out_tongue:

12 Likes

Not quite honorable to whine on forums :smirk:

3 Likes

I don’t I avoid threads like these because they bring out the worst in people and bring more toxic rabble who take this game way too seriously.Which can end up triggering me.

2 Likes
  1. Move to Argent Dawn, then profit

2. I love your Xmog

3. For the Horde!

3 Likes

Not stopping you… Just pointing out that people who play Alliance and people who play Horde are just the same…

3 Likes

Cheers , wish others took my post as you did. Haha

1 Like

Yea they are so spamming with threads like these serves no purpose but to annoy people because we literally have 4 threads on the same subject.

3 Likes

I love Alliance with a bit of fight in them :muscle: :v:

6 Likes

We all share same corruption :stuck_out_tongue: , it’s fine.

Hehe nice gif :rofl: I feel that gif itself is like adding salt to an open wound.

1 Like

You are most welcomed to join hordes, we don’t need betrayers like you who don’t stand for the brotherhood.

I smash hordies daily. My favorite are green piglets, like to cut them to pieces, then roast them. Can not wait the release of Vulpera. I want to taste their flesh and blood, while they are young and fresh.

1 Like

I can play both factions whenever I want to your name calling does not affect the way I enjoy the game I am a diplomatic kind of person i comingle with both something you are unable to do :joy::point_up:.

1 Like