I dislike horde faction

I know what you mean, it does sound like bickering children when they claim the other sibling is the parents favourite.

4 Likes

Yeah, itā€™s annoying as hell especially when all the typical complaints are completely blown out of proportion or outright unfounded.

1 Like

If horde was truly a faction of honour, then shouldnā€™t their extremist members be extremely honourableā€¦

Well in IRL situations that can cause problems in the future with families with children like that usually one ends up hurting the other I have 2 little sisters they often fight with each other the same way people bicker like this and I tell them your mommy loves you just as equally it usually works to calm them down.

Well you know what they say misery loves company :blush: but donā€™t worry i wonā€™t go that far to be banned again I think being silenced 16 times was enough.

1 Like

16 is a weird number to stop on. Why not 20?

1 Like

Because if I go 20 I might get perma banned and you may never see me here again and I have grown to like you.And many others here including Puny :heart::grin:.

1 Like

IRL Iā€™m 31 and a uncle and someone who takes responsibilities of a family, and by that Iā€™m seriously lost of words on how you and many others trying to make this thread as negative or toxic or moaning etc ā€¦

Are you aware that this game provides wpvp ? Where you are allowed to kill other faction players ? Is it a sin to dislike the opposite faction ? Please keep that attitude away , Iā€™m interested more in alliance players who likes killing hordes and thank you.

1 Like

Doesnā€™t matter how many times we say the Devs love you equally, they just wont believe

2 Likes

I understand you totally but you know different strokes for different folks I always enjoyed more pve content then PvP I have nothing against it but I also play both factions so you do you I will do me oh wow that sounded much better in my head hahaha.

Iā€™d like to share my interest of sharing family blood my sibling , would you accept a duel with me ? Since you post like youā€™re a big kinda of deal. Iā€™ll be humble by smashing you. Cheers

Ehhh, that didnā€™t work out exceptionally well for Alliance either, now did it. I mean kind of famously soā€¦

I like sensible conversations, but I think this is kinda just a ā€œGrrr, lets talk about how much we hate Horde, despite playing races that have never been directly wronged by them!ā€ thread.

I mean, at least it isnā€™t another ā€œBlizz hates the Allianceā€ thread.

So Iā€™ll bite.

1. What is it about the Hordeā€™s basic principles that is so repellent? They are after all, an Alliance, (Lets call it a Coalition to avoid confusion) of people banded together for common benefit, just the same as the Human Alliance.
    2.Some of the Horde are expansionist powers, such as the Forsaken and Orcs, some of them are not, such as the Blood Elves and Tauren, Equally, some of the Human Alliance Species are expansionist powers, and some are not.
  2. They use WMDā€™s (Blight/Tactical Mana Bombs) Well, yeah, thatā€™s what you do when outnumbered and outgunned, break out the nasty stuff the other side doesnā€™t have, and wave it around as a threat"
    4.The Human Alliance was formed out of convenience and agreement, The Horde Coalition out of Necessity and Survival.

5.The ā€˜Hordeā€™ as an entity has a history of some pretty nasty stuff, I mean sure, the Alliance does too, but the Horde definitely have red in their ledger on that frontā€¦At what point are the scales balanced, and would the Alliance go further, to get red on their ledger? Would that not make the Horde the ā€˜good guysā€™ at that point?

When I bite, I bite with styleā€¦

1 Like

Hehe giggity giggity :sunglasses: sorry I had to.

What makes you think Iā€™m a big deal :joy:

1 Like

Itā€™s obvious this thread is for wpvp , I start to wonder how you guys play the game usually, like wm off , farming herbs or mounts etc all the time ? Cause I feel like Iā€™m the only one here to shares the experience of the daily wpvp & matter of fact you will see more hordes players are nuts on killing alliance spitting laughing etc , it is part of what the game provides and I do the same for the other faction and I wanted to share it here. Seems this forum got abandon from folks who get along with the smash part and enjoying wpvp. Sad

Because high-end players have no loyalty. They go where they have an advantage.
In Mannorothā€™s wordsā€¦ a worthy effort but futile.

Is that the reason itā€™s often led by honorless war criminals like Garrosh or Sylvanas?

1 Like

Only viewd this thread to verify my guess that gnome started it.

that awkward moment when you realize after all that we all are humans

Who knew, right?

Hello. Arthas here. LUL

1 Like