I dislike horde faction

Haha , I wish I can share some conversations I had from horde players saying “ you gnome players are nut heads “

I love Gnomes, I wish they could be Paladins.

2 Likes

I see a Easy A reference, I hit like

1 Like

And then there’s Newhome.

1 Like

I would heart your comment more than once if I could Gnocide. :rofl:

1 Like

I love both factions actually. Only thing I dislike is that there’s not enough hours in the day to main 10 classes on each faction :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Where is the honor to play as a gnome if you think of a new home ?

Why does every single alliance player write and act like they’re roleplaying EVERY single second of the day?

Dude, nobody cares if you like alliance and hate horde.

5 Likes

I’m glad I roleplayed through your brain cell and made you write a comment and share your interest that you do not care. Please remind me to spit on you in game , I promise I won’t kill you. :joy:

That all you got, zoomer?

I have perfect dental hygiene.

:rofl: I always imagine them screeching “For Anduin” after every whine thread.

1 Like

As someone who has always been an Alliance player at heart since the release of this game, I dont dislike the Horde. In fact, I admire and get immersed with a lot of their stuff. Especially the tribal-esque fantasy and my favourite Horde race: Tauren, old RPG beast-men have always been my favourite fantasy creatures so my preferences have inclined to like their lore and concept art.
What I do dislike, is the superiority complex of Horde players and inferiority complex of Alliance players.

There is a huge disparity in the atmosphere between the factions. Especially this expansion, which I had noticed a lot more personal fights between players in the forums last year.

As Delaryn said and later Saurfang: “You cannot kill hope.”
I am still hopeful for a brighter future where both factions regain their identity and pride.

One cannot exist without the other, kill one and the other follows. So, stay vigilant.

It works for Yrel…so yea, why not.

Feels better to gank them until they give up after all.

Ganking someone that has already given up is no fun, you gotta make them give up, slowly, painfully and miserably.

1 Like

Well its story - it’s story where blizz wanna go it goes. Base principal on which Thrall build horde was honor and glory - if horde didn’t followed that means it’s not horde we have known for.
Garrosh is kinda like old horde - blood thunder and glory.
Sylvanaas was thing in past - nowhere near beliver in horde principal.

I want to be friends with the hordies, but they dont want to be friends with me :woman_shrugging:t3: Except moothilda, we are besties :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Ahem! :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

I was refering to the cross-faction playing, and u most certainly dont want that :kissing_heart: but we are still friendly out of character :heart:

1 Like

That makes sense :kissing_heart: