I dislike horde faction

Sounds like a betrayal of the Alliance.

you should befriend only players who truly play both sides.

I dont really care, i never do pvp anyways. Iā€™m a peaceful being :innocent:

1 Like

How do u know if the person is alli and not just a hordie trolling ? U dont ! Stop spreading garbage :*

Iā€™m not that much into PvP myself, you still look like a traitor. Betrayers like you is the main reason we have such a lame Alliance these days.

I know you are very pro Alliance and keep up the good work, but do you never see the story from the other factionā€™s side? Do you only do Ally chars?

1 Like

I think you and Retributor would make the perfect Alliance couple xD

3 Likes

Can u elaborate on how i make the alliance lame? :slight_smile: what can i do to make it better? Run around on the forums screaming about horde bias and how lame and dead the alliance is? Cause that is what makes alliance look lame in my eyes.

2 Likes

I am putting the tin-foil hat on because I am having conspiracy thoughts that it could be that possibility as an evil agenda to faction-change Allys to Horde and squeeze the blues dry.
X-files music theme

1 Like

3 Likes

Iā€™m ready!!!

1 Like

Thank you for putting this so well, I am sick of the same things, constructive critisism and valid complaints are NOT the same thing as crying or ā€œmoaningā€ i will not hear this any more.

I have some Horde alts, though I do not play them. I also did not read their quests, because they may hurt my Alliance heart.

How? You are friends with the enemy. Iā€™m also not into Horde bias threads.

1 Like

They are not my enemies though, i co-excist with them. I cant help it that some of u feel the need to slay every horde on sight. Iā€™d much more prefer to lay aside our differences and fight the common threats together. Like i said, iā€™m a peaceful being.

1 Like

Sinaaki you are wrong, purge them if they are alone, if they were in a group of 3+ they would surely kill you so do the same.

That is how I lost my friend. He was an Alliance warrior, but tried Horde and fell into their cheap trap, now he does not even play his Alliance chars anymore.

Iā€™ve never turned on warmode, so iā€™m not living in the same place as those bloodthirsty ppl :blush:

I get ganged on by a bunch of people everytime I turn the warmode on, regardless of a faction I am currently playing.
Thereā€™s no honor in either faction taken as a whole.
That said, I prefer the alliance cities. Aside from the goblin ones of course.

1 Like

And 99% of my friends are alliance, so i would never swap to horde unless they all stopped playing. Think puny is the only real horde player on my friendslist tbh (but some play both factions). I have all i need for the game to feel good on alliance. Friends and a big successful community to do pve content with. But i wouldnt mind the option to play cross faction either. I wouldnt say iā€™m a betrayer of the alliance, but u can have your opinion of me :slight_smile:

Yeah, Iā€™ve always thought one of the allianceā€™s greatest strengths was having nicer buildings, the horde started to gain ground there during WoD but theyā€™ve taken a HUGE step back now in BfA, Zandalari architecture was never pleasant to look at