I dislike horde faction

GenX actually :roll_eyes:

I always find cute these faction RP thread,coming from someone having 11H 11A characters,6H 120,3A 120.

I’d just like to add i still dont understand where people keep having the illusion that the alliance is dying.No matter the WM buffs,and hall of fames.Cause i get the feeling that the players over at the alliance collect or rp more then the Horde one.

It is all good, I love Hordies myself, in a weird way maybe, I guess that is why they do not understand. :grinning:

https://i.imgur.com/gdWC9vP.jpg

What in the ever loving god is that font?

Alliance should be called just Stormwind since it seems to be only thing that matters, humans rule everything here, alliance feels really disconnected, draenei afk in kalimdor and gnomesdwarvers do their own stuff in ironforge, rest are just sitting in stormwind since they have no home, see worgen nelf velf

Trolls and Goblins sit in Orgrimmar. Stormwind is the main alliance hub as the king lives there while Orgrimmar is the main horde hub

Actually trolls have their own isle and same goes for goblins in azshara, us velfs and worgens have no home xD

You mean the few huts in echo isles? Might aswell count Surwich as a worgen town then…

1 Like

at least you have NPCs there , surwich has like 4 people there, also its in blasted lands of all places

And Echo Isles is in Durotar. What’s your point?

Found tauren doing pet battles, tried to attack and it says that the target is friendly. :woman_facepalming:

Durator is not fel blasted zone

Alliance is a mess, community, and lore wise.

Then you cry why aren’t you using your big boy guns like Tyrande and Velen , its because you cry whenever Horde has an equally strong character, its your whining that butchered the lore, and the bee, we cant have nice things because of the crying on the forums from the blue faction.

Look at Warlords Deathwheel as an example, it was meant to be Horde only time gated mount, Alliance cried , and now all Alliance players new/old can buy it, but new Horde players cant obtain it (I have mine) it should be sold to Horde players for free.

On the topic of the forums please read the only Horde topics are about lore , because God forbid we have a strong character it wont please the racist Alliance characters that only says “ oh hello savage “ , even the Island Expedition High Elf is a bigot/racist “for the horde’s benefit I will talk slowly , island ours , you leave”

Buy a mirror and look at the mess that is the Alliance community we seriously cant have nice things cause of you lol I play both sides, I just prefer my Banshee Queen

2 Likes

Well, the chopper was one of the biggest mess-ups from the WoW team. First, both mounts should’ve been made available at a vendor when the A bike was (to prevent the issue we have now) but what’s the worst part is that the voting was easily manipulated - people were making scripts to cast hundreds of votes like on a treadmill because the voting did not require signing up and as soon as you cleared browser cache, you could vote again.

Another problem was the approach of devs often cheering to horde players and making fun of the alliance even on Blizzcons. What better proof of favoritism do you need? Then the fact they kept their heads buried in sand in ragerds to horde racials in raiding (such as the mass exodus of high-end players from A to H in Throne of Thunder because trolls had a racial giving them extra damage against beasts - 3 bosses of 12) and only acted when it was damn too late.
Now, they fail to write a decent story for major Alliance characters and instead make weird twists to fit the Horde-centric narrative - such as Tyrande and Malfurion swinging between godlike in books but barely able to do anything in the game and being perfectly fine with being stomped over. “Darkshore story is complete.” facepalm Now, I am not saying there aren’t inconsistencies in Horde story but they aren’t as blatantly obvious there. Sure, it’s not as awful as Cata (where Alliance story was completely absent) but it’s far from good either.

1 Like

Exactly ! If you know me , or saw my posts Im so here for Alliance characters showing their godlike ability, like let me say this from least to big.

Least : bee mount , the alliance can use BOTH horde recolors ugly dare I say, but the horde cant use a blizzcon showcased mount that got me screaming like a baby? ( i have it on my alliance) cause a fuzzy bumble bee is incentive enough to play a 120 alliance.

Major: Sylvanas she is becoming godlike her powers are not hers tho she is being empowered , and all of a sudden the Horde are losing their major characters like flies.

I want both factions to fight I wanna see the Lightforged ship in action , I wanna see the Nightwell restored instead of oh we got cured from a fruit, I wanna see the Banshee Queen prevail and just be on the same level as she was in WOTLK also in a council.

I cant stress this enough, her plans are bigger than what people think shes doing , Baine was never in danger, look at the Saurfang makgora she was walking away from him .

I just dont like this whining cause it makes us as a whole not get nice things.

Also I can change my forum character to my alliance and still say the same things here keep in mind I want whats best for BOTH factions

You better zip it when I can find your provocative postings simply by googling it:

1 Like

Yes cause of your ugly community , when we get something I will burst from laughing at that.

Better zip it ?

This alliance player is being threatening towards me ! Taking my rights to type !

This is the best example of what I am talking about thank you :heart::heart:

There is no “your” but only “us”. Otherwise you are the problem. Get used to it.

You do know that I am still never gonna stop saying bee mount was unfair yes ? On that post you did a “google search” for , and todays bro :honey_pot::honey_pot::honey_pot::honey_pot::honey_pot::honey_pot:

Reply to this I wont reply to your next one

I rather wish you would extend this offer to several months but I’m afraid you cannot even stop being your online persona when your wow account depends on it.