I dislike horde faction

I agree. Horde are a bunch of meanies.

Do you actually know what one is ?

Haha oh hey it’s coming from rouge player AND from kazzak server. Dude you guys play the class like insecure ppl, I see you alone and you rush to mount and fly away but when i see you standing I know there is a gank, most probably a heavy smash words being typed HELP IM IN DANGER. Get your ganky face outta here, I’ll keep smashing you whenever I want and even if I die , I’ll make sure you choke and come at you again SOLO :joy:.

I remember once I saw alliance player from kazzak ; I was shocked and told him the hell you doing there ? He said yea yea I know, those ugly creatures all over us like cockroaches :joy:

I had to google it as I thought people were refering to boomkins…I hate the modern slang words…they make me feel old…

Nah , don’t give false excuses. Just say you’re a horde player haha :joy:

What are you saying?

1 Like

Zug Zug , Oktar. Hahahhaa

dear Trifling gnome ! Your arrogance will be your undoing !
its “Lok’tar!” = “Victory!” (A war cry. Also a greeting while in combat.)

1 Like

I see you there , you explaining it with pride hah. It will be my last wish to actually google the orcish language and words and they sound stupid and ugly as orcs :joy:

A gnome calling other races ugly? Hah

If you see orcs as something beautiful to wake up to , then sorry you have issues and yes all horde classes are ugly , lore is ugly , their history is ugly. :joy:

4 Likes

NO LOVE , ONLY WAR UPON HORDES. Stop being weak and fight for the alliance ! :joy:

Sinaaki the Love police :policewoman:t3::blue_heart:

2 Likes

My Mag’har is very pretty!

5 Likes

I dont fight very well, i just splash water on ppl :sweat_drops:

4 Likes

STOP IT , you’re ruining the purpose of this thread :expressionless:

And throw dirt at them :rofl:

1 Like