I don't know what this thread even is anymore

I wonder how the trouts will think about this

Alternative version (Hank the Tank) cus he ate too much sugar.

And r/Arkham has walked into this thread.

What is going on, seriously?

I have given a quick glance around the thread and it’s all vague claims that this person or that guy are rotten apples. Frankly for a moment I believed the forums would have grown past this childish mentality.

I don’t know if it’s true and from what I see, surely you people do not either. The only thing you should be doing is saying sorry to Vaxir and leave this thread.

4 Likes

Normal ad forum moment happened here. What else you expect?

I think we’ve entered into circus mayhem.

For real though, Quillestra.

I have watched you post so many times that I don’t even really understand what is your grievance exactly. The goal of your post changes so often I’ve simply lost track of it.

Could you simplify what is your grievance exactly? Like a few bullet points. Be it with PCU, forums, people here, the San’layn thing or w/e.

At this point, its whole business

brothers be dragging Vaxir into every possible convo, poor guy

4 Likes

Ngl I hoped some of these people would just switch medium. :confused:

Her grievance, eternally, is anyone calling her a San’layn RPer because its unsubstantiated (as she merely posted it as a joke one time)

What she doesn’t realize is that no-one, myself included, cares because she’s still a typical San’layn RPer

2 Likes

I’d actually like to hear what they have to say.

mfw unmoderated forum :pensive:

1 Like

Smiles into the camera Little she does know, we don’t care Laugh track

Vaxir: Hey guys!

Weirdos: omg! Shut up Vaxir. Look what you did, apologised for, removed and learned from! LOOK AT IT!

10 Likes

What exactly would you like to know? The whole story or a particular detail?

Tell us everything in rich detail.

Go no. Spill the beans

I saw the whole thing unfold back when it was still fresh. But what I did not and don’t really understand what exactly was your grievance over what happened then and since.

In bullet points, preferably.

2 Likes

7 Likes