I don't know what this thread even is anymore

Damn, that was quick lmfao

1 Like

Ah, the ["(-/; a species once common to the AD forums, often symbiotic with the much more preserved variant called The Contrarian.

I haven’t even RPed in ages and through second hand information alone I know this isn’t true.

Man I thought Halloween was over? Ohhoooohhoooo, the Evulz PCUUUUUUU. I wondered how long it would take for you to bring it up.

1 Like

Genuinely has to be the funniest take ever. How could a single-race, single-concept, narrow RP guild ever be the ‘savior’ of Horde RP?

10 Likes

Literally every time Aerilen logs in and IC walks in Silvermoon

6 Likes

That’s it PCU, we’ve been rumbled once again. Put Vaxir in her box, pack it up and lets go.

5 Likes

They are the only lot that will RP with them is my guess.

3 Likes

Damn the PCU and the unironically 1 person that posted in the thread from it

3 Likes

Why must you push me away like this

oh no, the evil PCU ruining my checks notes ‘weird pss fetish and rpe’ roleplay.

I treat every PCU detractor as an Ork entity. They succeed to will a PCU member even when there shouldn’t be one into reality.

Everyone on ArgentDawn is PCU except you.

Where’s Telaryn with the copy pastas, I miss him.

I am not counting guilds that are a) RPing in the middle of nowhere in remote areas where no one can ever join in and b) hosting private events where you have 0 chance of partaking because they won’t acknowledge your existence if you approach them.

I only see them doing peaceful activities which never involve adult themes. Seems like you just don’t like these guys, that’s all. And yes, that is me, I am Isabella, pleased to meet you, and I really don’t and can’t RP now for personal reasons, that’s true. Like I said in another thread, for now I’m mostly observing and taking inspiration for my personal projects. But there is still something I’ve learnt and the people I’m ready to stand up for. And on the forum I’m using the Quillestra persona because this is the name you are most familiar with and it already has a “reputation”.

Isn’t it strange that the PCU Vulpera guild isn’t getting attacked that often, mhm? Just an observation.

well at least the blog write up of this thread will be more recent than hand of agony troglodytes coming out of the woodwork about alleged events from 6 years ago…

After all the links I posted and you conclude I “Just don’t like them”
I don’t know what you’re on but can you pass me some :skull:

What an absolute L take, holy moly

Not only you are everything most people do not want to interact with - you are also a massive leacher, who cannot create or find RP outside of main hubs, no matter how dead they are

It isn’t, when their main focus isnt ERP

5 Likes

It might be because they aren’t leaving a digital footprint akin to an adults-only freakshow.

2 Likes

Its because it’s not them doing these things.

2 Likes

It’s probably because Dustpaw Caravan aren’t the literal embodiment of fur affinity dot net

2 Likes

I wonder why.

6 Likes