I don't know what this thread even is anymore

I mean at least I didn’t suffer the ignomeiny of being booted out the PCU.

“Of course I’m a roleplayer! I log 1 hour of roleplay every two weeks with four other players who log in for 1 hour to do roleplay in an ongoing highly complex event chain that no one else understands in the middle of Nazmir. No you cannot join.”

They want me to let you know that they are currently drunk. It was their birthday recently! :partying_face:

3 Likes

Please wish them a happy bday from me.

You rock, Tyrande enthusiast.

2 Likes

Damn finns

3 Likes

Silence, casual

me me big boy

16 Likes

Oh no in 10

Go sober up.

Go drink more

5 Likes

If theres a way to post on the forum - you aint drunk enough (c) Tokugawa

“Yes hello, is this Halford Wyrmbane on the line? Yes, I’d like to petition you to reinstate the Seventh Legion Purge Squards once again. Clearly you’ve missed a few. What’s that, you say you’ll get to it right away? Thank you sir, and Light bless you.”

9 Likes

Unfortunately that wasn’t Halford on the line but one of the outsourced customer service members in the Mechagon call centre.

We don’t have the funding for another purge squad.

2 Likes

1 Like

thank you for your service speedwagon unfortunately i will be sending my lawyers after you to make you pay for the eye surgery im going to have to undertake now

6 Likes

I’m now imagining that Mechagon call centre to be similar to Indian tech support.

“Hello Mechagon Tech support how may I hel- THE VULPERA ARE DOING WHAT AGAIN?!”

1 Like

If this thread survives the night I will be impressed.

5 Likes

i tried

the vulpera drama reprieve is ended

Can’t believe I’m about to do this, but Baine was right when he said there was a sickness in the Horde. The only thing he was wrong about was it being Sylvanas.

2 Likes

who will answer for goldshire, desartin

1 Like