I dont want to heal a 2k player ever again

ITS such a bad change. Played at 2360 last week dropped 400 points after getting DPS in the sub 2000mmr area.
It’s not playing vs healer only, some healers have to be protected or are in need of cc more then others.

Fast games usually are more in favor of some healers.

Also the fact that I haven’t played a single game vs anything else then disc this week.

But playing in lower mmr without hots, is Garbo.

Having people run out of range jumping behind pillars and not using def while healer is in cc is baaaad.

The other thing is, lower xp players are really inconsistant.

Some gamyes they do good stuff and some games they completly do random sht.

If you can’t carry “trashcan” dps but the other healer can, doesn’t that mean he is a better healer?

Also, for every healer who cries that he is losing games because he is put into lobby with “trashcan” dps, there will be a healer who wins games because he is put into lobby with “trashcan” dps and a healer who can’t heal them.

You only have to better than the other healer. Maybe you aren’t as good as you think you are if you need great dps to carry you to win?

Tbh they should update the visual of earthen wall it’s really close to impossible to see without weak aura.

For sur zit’s tilting when you see people running out of dome or darkness intentionally :s

Same when I want to swap and people line me.

1 Like

no, it usually means that your DPS wont use bubble vs a chaos bolt coming at them while an ele has stormkeeper up or something dumb and you can’t even help him because hes moving left right left right behind a pillar

Both healers play same amount of rounds with every dps so if one healer can heal him through his dumb misplays and the other can’t, then it’s on the healer, not dumb dps.

it should be like dome kind of visual

its the most intuitive for people to grasp that under the dome they are protected against something

every aoe shielding mechanic should be made with same dome type visual

like darkness on ground is black area which some ppl think is bad and they run out of it rofl

earthen they dont even see as it has not enough visual

every aoe shielding mechanic which is placed on spot x should have dome type visual for most intuitive type behavior for people to go under it to gain shielding vs something bad :slight_smile:

blizzard cant assume people to have weakauras and addons by default thats just bad designing

1 Like

You’re assuming that all players play consistently throughout all games. They don’t. They can make grave mistakes in one game and then next game do better and not make the same one and end up contributing to a win.
So it’s all down to luck in the end.

2 Likes

Did you even read the post?

1 Like

Point is that lower rated players are more inconsistent, as stated above. While they might have 4-5 good rounds, they also often get 1-2 really bad ones, where they just do random stuff or nothing at all before dying. Also, the toolkits of certain specs are more suited for “carrying” bad dps than others, thinking about Disc vs. Rsham here for example.

I just had a 2000 lobby, followed by a 2700 one while at ~2450 perso MMR. Those felt worlds apart, the first one made me wanna quit healing shuffles forever and the second one instantly cheered me up. You really have to experience it yourself to understand.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.