I get disconnected when I try to move at the starting island ship

Title. As soon as I try to move I get disconnected.

1 Like

Doesn’t seem like there’s a solution right now.

Chronormi is right, unfortunately :frowning:
One way to fix it is to delete your character and remake them.
If you can’t delete them due to having sent them mail, make a ticket so we can send it back :slight_smile:
When you re-make them, it’s best to wait until they’re out of the starting area before sending mail to your new character :slight_smile:

This is the same stereotypical ready to paste answer you can see on US forums as well, which doesn’t solve anything when the lvl1 char has mail. Which is my case. Had this very issue this morning. And see the result.

Logical reaction : I want to submit a ticket. I did. I then remarked that this ticket doesn’t appear in my ticket history, and that my ticket history doesn’t have any tickets that I’ve created recently trough the game. (If you post here, they say rather post in game. Lol.)

Hence I created a charater stuck request, that appeared as resolved (and that appears also in my web ticket history). But my character is still stuck.

I am really starting to think that

• everything is done to make people dislike the game more and more (maybe to be able at some point to say “let’s stop wow” (I mean, some people even go play ffxiv, because of annoying bugs. Ffxiv. Can you imagine ?)

• everything is made to complicated the bug submission etc.

As they say in my country, when you want to kill your dog, you accuse it of having rabbies.

To finish : remark from a stupid guy : I don’t know, I really don’t know, but maybe, just maybe, it could be smart, at some point, to code a pop up you can’t avoid, telling to players the risk of getting stuck in that case. If it’s well-known.

You can use the Mail Return feature to return the mail in the characters inbox. You can read more about how the system works and what it can do here.

Same happened to me, i gave up trying to start in that place, as every new alt i started has had this same issue

Same problem for me, was such a pain to find out where to file this and i couldnt delete it because of the auto mail it got, eventually i waited for a ticket to go through and had them move my new alt to the other starting zone. GJ /claps exitedly at bliz

Please do not bump older threads.