I hate Dalaran

I hated Dalaran so much and I was hoping I was done with, but now I see they transport it to Broken Isle too.
These game changes are made specifically to annoy me

I mean come on, who transports a whole city.

1 Like

No fear my friend, you no-longer need Dalaran when you will hit level 111 and above :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m kinda stuck on 104 now, it’s too confusing what to do
Didn’t give any effort to it yet, but It seems that it requires research.
Random dungeons, which were fast before 100lvl, are now very slow to get in. Too much waiting time, so much that I log out from boredom of waiting

I could do low level quests but they give 8-10K exp it will take for ever lol

Yes. Specifically to annoy you. It’s all about you.

9 Likes

Pretty sure in my first game in Classic while I’m approaching Ironforge from Kharanos I will see Dalaran floating above me.

1 Like

No, that’ll be Naxxramas.

6 Likes

Dalaran was not in game until wotlk.

I know, and your point is?

Oh, my joke was that they will even transport it in Classic to annoy me.

That’s tecnically not true, Dalaran was present in Vanilla but you couldn’t get access to it because of the giant protective buble around it.

So yes, the OP will still be annoyed about that, but atleast it wasn’t flying :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

You are correct indeed.

True I was annoyed by the blue bubble which I could not enter.
Had I known what it was in there, I would be grateful.

1 Like

I love Dala. Thought someone should defend it. :grin:

2 Likes

Liar :grinning:

But really though, Dalaran is a good, sensible city. In the middle of the map, and averything you need is in a tightly contained area, much like Boralus, and not at all like Dazar’Alor.

I do. Fell back in love with game in legion so I may be biased but it was the serenity away from the chaos of broken shore and argus.

1 Like

He is a Mage, he MUST love Dala

2 Likes

That’s it. Leveling a char in your server to gang you in world PVP. waves fist in the air

EDIT: It’s an obvious joke -just in case.

2 Likes

I’m bring Dadghar and the kirin tor with me :blush:

2 Likes

Usually it’s quite a few mages. If you can’t figure it out then maybe that simple part of the game isn’t for you. Anyway you should do legion invasions to level.

1 Like

It’s one of those things that look unreal even in a fantasy world.
There’s no point in transporting a whole city.