I hate Dalaran

If that’s his first character he can’t use them.
Just to say, it’s always a possibility

But why do people hate dalaran? I really like the serenity there, and it is just big enough to have everything we needed

It’s my higher level, not my first char.
You mean my first char in that level?

There are things to do, that shaman campaign thingy, but It looked like I needed to research what to do, and I paused my leveling for now

In order to be able to unlock them, you must have a level 110 toon, then the Legion Invasions will become available even for the leveling char.

1 Like

The Kirin Tor. /bud dum tss

teleports away

takes Dalaran along

3 Likes

Not hate but I did try to avoid it because of that guy who used to do a lot of yelling (sorry, memory can’t produce his name)

1 Like

Citizens of Dalaran!!!

2 Likes

what do you hate about dalaran exactly? it’s a tight hub with most of it’s stuff closeby and easy to reach, with a handful portals as a bonus.

i hate it too, its too peaceful.

It was a human mage lol

Hoomans OP xD

Besides the fun of it, seriously we are playing a fantasy game with swords axes orcs elfs spacegoats earthquackes fireballs ice lance fists of fury etc :stuck_out_tongue: Its all about fantasy here each click we do and each step we take inside the game. Maybe dalaran teleport was too much but hey, mages teleport right? xD

I just said to another post.
A fantasy has to make sense in its own conditions.
Transporting a whole city, with buildings and stuff, makes no sense.
It’s easier to just build one, rather than leaving an empty spot to the place it was before, you know?

EDIT: I’m Shamanakis alt.

Have you ever used the portal to where Dalaran used to be LOL?

Yep, thankfully Blizzard didn’t pruned Warriors removing Heroic Leap :joy:

I love Dalran - it’s best city to rest.

Best music than all other capital city.
Small city but easy to find all.
All expansion with main city Dalran were huge success.
It has all portals - now it has not…whatever.

You misspelled Shattrah

2 Likes

This made my laugh so hard XD

1 Like

Khadgar and the Boyz and Gals of the mage order. :slight_smile:

1 Like

But it didn’t have an AH unless you’re an engineer or something which made it really annoying. My go to city is and has always been Ironforge where everything is easy to get at and it has an AH.

same hahaha…

I disslike that there are two Dalaran’s :stuck_out_tongue: its annoying haha