I hate Mythic Plus right now

UR 16
Tank face-pulls everything right off the bat, damage too much for healer to handle leading to a wipe-fest. We reset and he continues to do the same so dps leave…

UR 15
87% trash done
1 boss left
9 mins remaining for +2

Tank and Mage have a falling out because mage died to stupid things twice and the mage leaves…

enough is enough man :’(

1 Like

The life of pugging

And the affixes doesn’t make it any better

Whats UR 15/16 ?

Underrot?

10chars

PuG life. The reason why I can’t bring myself to do more than one m+ dungeon a week.

And that’s why i decided to find myself a guild. Pugging is extremely ridiculous in this expansion. Yesterday i tried to upgrade my +8 UR key which is a pretty low key and the affixes this week are easy to handle (at least that’s what i thought), but then everyone in my group decided to stack on each other during quaking, the tank didn’t pulled the mobs out from sanguine, someone ninjapulled twice and the group disbanded before we reached the first boss (which is pretty close to the start in UR). It was ridiculous.

The best advice i can give you is to avoid playing with randoms. I don’t know what’s wrong with people nowadays but pugging was never this painful before.

My key is now a 12

This week has made me realise that I can no longer pug without voice communication. Even if it’s a freakin’ 10… I will never EVER pug again without voice communication as a safety net…

I am a bit afraid of pugging now too. I pugged to 1600+ in season 2 (like halfway s2), but beguiling is not a very nice pugging affix, while reaping was :frowning:

I have a guild and a M+ group though so i will play weekly. But there are evenings nobody is available. Like today :frowning:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.