I have a Dream!

I am happy to join with you today in what will go down in history as the greatest demonstration for balancing in the history of WoW if Blizzard would hire a balance team:

I have a dream that one day the MW monk will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: “We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all clases are created equal.”

I have a dream that one day in Oribos, the sons of former MW and the sons of former mata healer will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood.

I have a dream that one day even on raider. io, a place sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.

I have a dream that my fun little MW monk will one day live in a WoW where they will not be judged by the color of their nameplate but by the content of their character.

I have a dream today!

I have a dream that one day, down in dungeon browser, with its hardcore raider. io progress player, with its players having his lips dripping with the words of “interposition” and “nullification” – one day right there in +20 keys or mythic raids little MW boys and MW girls will be able to join hands with little progress boys and progress girls as sisters and brothers.

I have a dream today!

It would be nice to be viable in PvP… I can entertain myself in random BGs by hiding in the crowd, but that’s where it ends.

PvE… I mean, doing a +15 is pretty hard work, but it’s viable. Don’t think there’s a healer out there on which I could do a +20 :joy_cat:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.