I have a few questions to ask you

Ahoy. Like the title says I have a few question and yes I have googled, but I want more specific answers. I have been playing both on my Rogue and Paladin and I think I finally enjoy Rogue more, so I wanted to ask:
1 How do you get more ilvl? I’m lvl 101 and haven’t done 1 LFR yet and I’d like to get some mogs/just experience the raids and get more experience for future serious raids.Currently sitting on 126 ilvl (Already can’t do WoD LFR apparently :frowning:)
2 Where to get good looking mogs for Rogue? How to get bonescythe and deathmantle? I read you need some tokens but didn’t really understand that part.
If you have any places to solo farm to get good stuff then I’d appreciate it if you told me where to go

Firstly, i recommend you hit max level before starting to farm for mogs etc, it will be a whole lot easier :slight_smile:
secondly you should join the rogue discord, they can answer all of your rogue questions for you, including where to get all the best mogs :slight_smile:

https: //discord. gg /RmjJqaz

there’s an invite link, just take out the spaces, and good luck :slight_smile: :smile:

1 Like

Thank you, I will!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.