I just want to thank Dev time to answer Q&A

There since the alpha a lot of Q&A done and answered . They taken opinion and point of views too from the streamer that ask question.

We have seen Ion Hazzikostas, Morgan Day, Paul Kubit answering Q&A ( I’m just missing Holinka interview and i will be happy :smile: !) Now and i think there will be a lot to come i think.

Thank you for answering question, even that some annoy / don’t feel easy to answer you still answer those and that make us happy :smiley:

Thank you for that Dev Team :smiley: !

Edit : I will make a list for each people of the dev team with their interview, tell me if i miss some

5 Likes

QA is at the same level as Putin interviews~ they write questions for themselves and then answer them. Its marketing at its best :roll_eyes:

Even if those were real then noone will accept it… so… why bother? Look at high elf thread :unamused:

Edit: This post was mass flagged and restored by moderators :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Now this is on the level of stupidity that deserves to be hidden. If all you have is evil billionare company Blizzard conspiracy theories then do yourself and everyone else a favor and keep it to yourself.

Every single interview was made by streamers, who asked their own questions about a certain topic, and also gathered questions from their viewers for days/weeks before the interview.

4 Likes

… ok. :confused:

Questions are made by people that earn their paycheck for playing Blizzard game and ask questions that they “made by themselves” or that “their community have send to them”. Ok~ Now I am totally a believer!

1 Like

as long as i don’t hear any insightful pvp talking in Q&A they’re as useful like my small toe

What’s wrong :man_shrugging: ?

We also saw Steve Danuser do an interview with Taliesin & Evitel as well. So thanks to him too.

Some people here don’t like streamers for whatever reason and most likely think that the questions they gathered with their thousand of viewers is less important than the “very important” questions people ask everyday on this forum.

Dont know why but i remember seeing a video of the indian prime minister taking question from the only inteview that he agreed to do from a bollywood actor since he never gives out a interview.

Hardest question was , do you like to eat mangos? or even better at which time do you do yoga?

Is this the same?

2 Likes

Streamers?..more like Blizzard Fanboys, they won’t ask the right question or do follow-ups to hold Blizzard accountable.

Combine the viewers of all the streamers they let do an interview and it still wouldn’t come close to the number of viewers Asmongold stream gets.

When Blizzard let Asmongold conduct one of these interviews, only then will I stop believing in these Blizzard conspiracy theories.

4 Likes

i may have missed that.

By the way i will edit OP with all Q&A done for shadowland and making a list so we can see all in 1 Topic :smiley:

Yeah, i’m sure its the biggest dream of Blizzard to interview a guy who constantly called them incompetent idiots and even lied about them at one point which was exposed pretty fast by another streamer (when he said that they didn’t allowed him to go somewhere in Blizzcon simply because he is asmongold). No company in their right mind would ever interview a guy like that.

He is also a prime example of a boosted elitist player, most of his ideas would scare the casual (majority) players away from the game. So in the end, there is no reason for Blizzard to ever interview him,

And if you would look up other interviews, which is liked by the majority, you would realize that the other streamers who criticized Blizzard as well, just not in a rude manner, actually asked the right questions.

2 Likes

I streamed for 50 viewers back in tomb of sargeras once, will they let me interview the devs?

1 Like

Aye it’s good that they are making these interviews. Even though I think Steve Danuser is a bad writer who is ruining the lore along with other incompetent writers in his team, I do appreciate that they’re at least willing to come out and say what they have in store and what their philosophy is.

Blizzard’s communication with the players has improved a lot, and that’s commendable.

2 Likes

What’s the benefit of being a caricature of yourself when conducting an interview, there isn’t any, right?

But there is when you’re trying to entertain your stream in a more informal setting.

If Asmongold had only 2k viewers like Towellie, I can see your point but he has 50k the majority of which are World of Warcraft players.

The majority of players that watch his stream are casual players.

Incompetent Idiot is a phrase used by “irrelevant” players paying a subscription fee and is frustrated with the developers of that game.

Ion is a great guy but I think they drop the ball this expansion, is a sentence that someone like Towellie might say when he’s “criticizing” Blizzard.

Nope, there were no questions about mangos don’t worry /s

Seriously they were for the most part very good (didn’t watched all of them but at least the ion ones & the preach one were interesting)

Unlike the forums Q&As half of the questions weren’t about tmog or allied races, most of them were about important topics like covenants, thorgast or classes.

Overall I recommend listening to a few or at least the summaries on wowhead. Definitely more interesting than most of the trivia being datamined every so often.

5 Likes

I’m really impressed with the amount of communication that we’re receiving on Shadowlands so far. And it’s great that they’re doing these interviews where there’s some back and forth with members of the community (since, whatever else they are, these streamers are players too). I’ve watched a few of the ones linked above and the interviewers certainly don’t shy away from asking difficult questions and bringing up hard topics.

Hard agree :slight_smile:

1 Like

streamers are making money on those interviews

if you belive that they ask even a single question outside of pre approved ones you are so naive

ofc they had to start throwiing intervies after people discovered timers in thorgast

Come off it please, look at the dates of those interviews. there has been one interview since the timer was added to the tower, all the rest precede that date.