I know i make lots of troll complaints but this one is serious (about Paladins)

• Judgements of the Pure (PvP Talent) is now available to all specializations (was Protection only) and has been redesigned – Casting Judgement on an enemy cleanses 1 Poison, Disease, and Magic effect that they applied on allies within your Aura.

This new pvp talent cannot go live.

1. It currently dispels upon hitting so if you time it with Polymorph / fear / other magical CC, you you dispel yourself.

2. Given Judgement CD. it will mean Paladin counter virtually every magical CC set up comp except Affliction Warlock, but there knowledge as to right now whether it will proc UA dispel protection.

3. The Interaction with Divine Toll being AOE? and it’s interaction with the Divine Toll legendary which randomly procs Divine Toll every 5 seconds? I mean it will literally AOE dispel people while sat in polymorph.

little bit extreme for both Holy and Retribution don’t you think?

1 Like

Could just give the effect a cooldown but that’d be a sloppy bandaid on an already sloppy design idea.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/BigmoranIRL/status/1389733224981561347

BTW xD Haha

This talent has to be from the aprils fools notes but they misplaced it.

It dispels on button press, you cannot dispel polymorph on yourself.

1 Like

Does it even matter when Ret is the main target of Mage teams anyway and the fact that when Ret is dr’ed on Poly you can’t peel enemy team xD Imagine justifying it this way

Can we get the april fools joke patchnotes as the real ones and put the newest 9.1 chages as april fools joke patchnotes? Cause i think 1st april patchnotes are healthier for the game.

I mean warlocks can tell their felhunter they are a good boy with release then :frowning:

What is the way of thinking of devs when they make this changes I wonder? They will nerf ret dmg and make it more supportive role type dps?

nope, they will probably additionally buff rets burst like - “+20% dmg in buble” justifying it by “u can dispel it ez”

“thinking” sure thing
I don’t think anybody think any changes through, let alone test them.
Just remember we are paying for beta testing since 8.0

1 Like

The only one who thinks this is ok is blizzard. Unfortunately blizzard is the only one who’s opinion matters. RIP.

Hands down the worst state and direction the game’s ever had

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.