I Know We've Talked about DH Before but

I understand that among this community many people would of voiced this already. However, considering that no nerfs have been given yet i urge all of you to continue to raise posts on the forums about the problem that is the absurd DMG and survivability until blizzard address it.

Its pre patch I get it. Unfortunately these brief weeks of alt experimentation before the new expac is simply rekt by monogoloid demon hunters dealing a 25-30kdps constantly.

In essence, If you haven’t played/geared demon hunter at all this expac then don’t bother playing until Dragon flight. Rubish game anyways. :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

What is this DHs absurd survavibility people keep talking about? Surely they feel like damage bots with lots of movement but surely they aren’t that tanky.

I’m elite dk and sure remove dhs.

And guardians.

i am just going cc healer with low dmg, cc wins my thing still.

DK healing on the beta is pretty obnoxious too. and ret damage is going to be just as stupid as dh when they remove the pvp damage modifiers from them in pvp wednesday its already crazy i just got 2 shot by one from range are they even melee anymore?

1 Like

Ehm, they have this passive thing called leech. Is it 30% or something already, maybe even higher? So when they do biiiiig damage, they also get biiig heal for just doing dmg. Noobfriendly design, right?

On top of that they have insane mobility to get away, darkness as last line of defense and support spell, blur on a laughable cooldown, 2 stuns they can use as peel, incap, newly a fear (as if they need something like that), flyhack (into melee cleaves) and so on.

So maybe you get now why their survivability is kinda absurd for their damage resp. directly interacts with it (leech).

I know its hard for most people to think about what they see on the scoreboard or in the damage meter, but to only look onto healing and damage is cringe.

1 Like

:smiley: Get on beta and see for yourself.

Some can literally 2v1 3v1 from self-healing despite having the highest ST DPS with highest uptime.

Dhs have ascended to Illidan power level. Dare I even say surpass lol

1 Like

Sounds like Leech needs nerf or to be new PvP stat for everyone. I actually liked Leech in WoD and Legion. Multistrike in WoD was cool too.

1 Like

Its just that DHs get it from passives, talents and abilities while most other classes don’t. And you usually wouldn’t go for it, you would prefer Versatility as it is boosting your damage and reducing the damage taken which is more effective than healing.

Maybe they should put Vers, Leech and Multistrike to PvP gear and let Crit, Haste and Matery be PvE things. They have always been really boring and static stats. Haste is good though but it scales so much differently depending which Class and spec you play. Small passive healing for everybody is not that bad. BFA went overboard with random procs though with that ridiculous azerite stuff.

Still waiting for the nerf are you sleeping blizzard ?
almost the entire pre patch ruined cuz u can’t apply a minor change to one class, I forgot you were a small indie company, my apologize

2 Likes

Blur, the best deff ingame.
This ability got Like No cooldown.

I dont know why blizz is taking so long, it’s obvious that DH is the most problematic spec atm, BY FAR, everyone knows it, yet it takes them the longest to tune it, typical.

1 Like

People who talk about DH being immortal never played in Legion or BFA i guess, back then i was fighting Dh for 25 minutes in world pvp, we had equal gear based on Hp, i could not kill it just stalemate it. Now you can Kill Dh easily in one Stun.Blade dance Dodge + leech was not nerfed too.

do you know that versa is most boring stat.

Their leech isnt even that high tbh. Its a miserable 10% outside of Meta and just 20% in it. Its primarily all the stuff around them that makes them so opressive. Blur still being at a bugged dodge chance, Unity from SL giving them a 40% damage reduction for 10 seconds, and Soulrend Legendary making their healing and damage massive.

Cant stop laughing at people saying Blur’s the best defensive in the Game though.

Nah, on beta they are just as obnoxious in pvp and clearly an outlier in M+ too. There will be adjustments if not by launch definitely just after.

DH has crazy uptime, crazy damage, crazy survivability and crazy healing. It’s absurd.

2 Likes

Dunno about Beta, havent looked at that, I am just explaining how and why they’re so opressive now.

They’ll still be in DF if they dont fix Blur bug and remove Fodder, thats for sure. But not nearly as much as currently.

Don’t forget that at 70 they get more talent points for more powerful builds that’s why they’re OP in beta too

Doesnt matter as much for DH, since they’re fairly locked into one direction due to Fodder being absolutley mandatory.