I Know you said no changes but

Can you please just give Paladins a Taunt, so we can become a viable tank option please please please please please :frowning:

Please please please give shamans plate armor and make no difference between Horde and Alliance in amount of tank classes. Oh, no? No changes!

2 Likes

Be glad there won’t be any changes, have seen some people unironically asking for pet battles and transmog.

3 Likes

Paladins are already a tank class, they have an entire tree devoted to it. The Protection tree. So the imballance is already there. They just dont have a taunt. Which is what the post was about.

I see what this post is about. The only thing I wanted to say is “blizz have to make some changes to correct/improve some classes or touch nothing”. I prefer the second choice, because there are too much things you can make better in classic WoW, not only tauntless paladins.

2 Likes

Warriors have 3 taunt skills, unfair.

First this change, then another and after that a third and before we know it classic have turned into BfA.

5 Likes

The only solution to your post would be a Classic+ and I’d love to see that, but it seems that Blizz doesn’t want to invest too much in this game, so I’m pretty sure we’ll never get to see that.

Or another solution, just roll a warr. Your a hybrid class which makes you jack of all trades so to speak you cant be good at everything…

Well the way I see it is that prot pally is the king of 5 man dungeons even if I want to see classic+ I wanna to see how might solve this problem without giving prot pally a taunt.

So, being the best at tanking and melee dps shouldn’t be possible right? Oh wait…

That is correct.
When you pick paladin you know you’re playing an army knife that can do almost everything, but masters nothing.

1 Like

When you can also heal nearly as good as a priest as well as other utility pallys have then no…

If you know how to play Paladin Tank , then you will see that we don’t need Taunt in order to Main Tank something.

Those who demand Taunt as Paladin Tank , should reroll Warrior or Druid , they are noobs who don’t know how to play Paladin Tank.

1 Like

You have one, it’s called stacking the raid with warriors and spamming greater blessing of kings every GCD :slight_smile:

Then why can Warriors be the best tanks and top DPS?

So you just heal in pve, cause paladins are retardedly good at that. tanking? maybe adds, stuff that doesnt need tank swaps . AOE tanking? heard they are good at that.
Ret? go find another raiding guild mate. just heal.

1 Like

From what ive seen pallys are pretty good class if you can live with the auto attack, i’ve never played one but had my a** handed to me quite a few times by one, no class should be able to do it all otherwise why play any thing else .

If you want a taunt roll a drood or warr otherwise accept what you can and cant do with the tool kit you have.

@cabbagestew the same reason pallys can heal wear plate and dps and buff class design pallys are pretty self sufficient a warr without a healer is just meh

They cannot heal.

No, but they are the viable raid Tanks and DPS, while Paladin is only viable for healing, so the apparent ‘hybrid’ has actually less choices than the warrior does, who despite being non-pure himself being able to Tank and DPS, is the best TANK and competes with pure DPS classes.

‘Hybrid tax’ is just something that people invented to cover up class imbalance.

1 Like