I lost my temper

It finally happened and i seriously think this has gone too far. Blizzard pls listen.
I’m really calm person but i can’t help it. I raged after a game, yelled so hard that my whole neighbourhood must have heard it:

I seriously feel bad after i lost my job midst the pandemic and i wanted another goal, i wanted to push in pvp to get atleast a duelist. Yes, i have personal matters in this, it feels so wrong to lose a game because of oneshots. Every single class can do them but it’s still not rewarding.

Streamers in twitch are highlighting this and they play only with one shot classes: Most broken spells are: Combustion, The Hunt, Ray of Hope, Condemn, Monks burst, Convoke of Spirits, Final Verdict, Hammer ( Kyrian ) Ashen Hollow ( Hammer during Ashen ) and rogues Dagger in the Dark.

Pvp is all about reaction but i’ve never raged like this. It’s not anymore git good issue. For all playerbase: Change your class off this meta for the future. Thank you.

8 Likes

You couldn’t be more wrong about this.
Chess. Read the pattern. Stop trying to play WoW like a shooter.

8 Likes

Yeah as an old chess player it makes sense what you said, this season is not chess which makes it a chaos of for setting strats.

Do you have a steady arena partner or playing with different people all the time ?
Do you have addons for drs, partner cds, ennemy offensives? You can even use gladiatorlosa if you feel lost.
Have you played rbg to 2100 to get full gear ? (this is the easiest part)

It is my first time playing pvp on retail this season and I was stuck in your place for a long time, and i can tell you WITHOUT A DOUBT 1300-1500 rating is the hardest part, because dps have no clue what they’re doing so you have to play much better as a healer than at higher ratings where people actually kick stuff and use their cds.

Best of luck man grind it out !

It kinda felt like that as well when I started this season.
We can play some games and see if we can cover some issues. As someone who started rshaman this season, I’d say you definitely need an experienced mate in order to make it work.
Edit: Necrolord will make a lot easier :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

But damn Furries look awesome !

rofl u new?

atm i don’t have steady arena partner, i’m playing with friends occasionally and they have reached rival on their mains but when they play on their alts it’s whole different story. One of my friend’s broke his hand, right hand. He’s right handed, he plays with a mage on his left hand, he had to learn it and well i think he’s 1500 now XDD, as FIRE Before reset i played with SP and gain about 100 rating.

so rogues check mate you every time? nice chess btw.

If you would play arena, you would know you barely meet these one shot rogues.
Helped two friends to get to 1,8k, met 1 single double rogue comp and these guys failed to “one shot” :wink:

Get the earthquake legendary, it hurts them hard and will hold them in combat if not cc’ed.

And it is really fun playing with it

13k Fel Rush today, this wheel just keeps on spinning and it wont stop. IF a Gap closer neglets your cd’s, that needs a fix.

When you just die because a pally is doing his normal rotation but randomly gets wings proc and just final reckons and youre dead is kinda great design.

1 Like

It’s not the gapcloser doing damage per se, it’s a 26 sec cd skill that is getting popped in order to buff the gapcloser damage by 600%. Basically a dh will pump you every 30 sec.

This mini game built into world of warcraft isnt even worth getting mad over fam. When i played my shaman earlier in the season (only to 1800 in 2s) i would just cringe and laugh at the pathetic state of what i was playing when 1 shots happend. Kindof like Call of Duty when i would shoot RPGs at enemy players feet and they wouldnt die, Instead of getting mad i just laugh at how garbage and beta staged the game was

Challenger achieved in 2’s XD and then lost over 100 rating.

today i was 100-5 by convoke, al;ter time to full and die 1 sec after anyway lol

1 Like

Thunderson if you’re healer w me and i can help you hit 2100.or hit me up in waterwalk#21131

The shift in design in this game after MoP has given me real Intermittent explosive disorder. I have tried every possible treatment and remedy. There is none. Except Classic Servers from the past. I have to personally thank Blizzard for what their game did to me.