I need your opinion on this SPEC

i want to ask please your opinion on what is better for me
i want to do with 1 char
RAID>M+>RANDOM BG>ARENA

but cant choose what class to use
:man_firefighter:i like mage fire for pvp spamming Gpyro and kill fast healers, but in pve, especially raid, Dps are bad compared to other spec like shadowpriest,warlock

:santa:i like pve with demonhunter, but in pvp especially epic bg melee are so useless

:pouting_woman:i like BALAnce DRuid high dmg in BG, seems good pve dps, but i dont like chicken fatty and i hate glyph that make spectral

:innocent:i have also ELEMENTAL SHAMAN, WARLOCK DESTRO, HUNTER MM/BM, WAR fury

but these 4 are bad geared, MAGE DH and DRUID are 400 ilvl

like i said before help me to choose what class to use, i want do primarly raid Mythic and want super dps and dont be in Bench because that class do crappy dps because blizz didnt balanced it, but i want too a class that do good aoe for mythich+ and be funny in PVP and dont die so easy

pls help me cant choose
ty

I’m gonna recommend rogue. Don’t need to explain it i think.

2 Likes

Ok I can’t really give you actual advice but why is the DH :santa: a Santa Clause

ehm i admit that emote are random lol

and no i dont like rogue, low damage in random BG

You do realize that no class has only pros with 0 cons right? That’s a definition of an op class.

Warlock, ele shaman, demon hunter and balance druid are all good options.

They’re all strong right now and besides ele all bring really good utility as well.
Demon hunter will probably always be useful because they buff magic damage, druid have Innervate and mass entangle can be extremely useful, locks bring lifestones and lock gates.
While ele mostly just brings bloodlust but other classes can also do that.

Chances are if you’re a good player you won’t be benched anyway so I doubt that picking a FOTM spec is gonna instantly give you a spot.
Raid leaders mostly bring good players in and in only specific situations they bring in certain classes.

At the end of the day it’s your choice, you shouldn’t generally pick something just because it’s really strong at the moment, chances are you won’t like the playstyle and you are just gonna waste your time.
Try everything out and go with what suits you the most.

Don’t focus on random BGs. The rogues job is not to be a damage bot in BGs, but to be disruptive, backcap, etc.

Look, there’s no class that’ll be perfect, I have over 20 characters, all classes, and I can’t pick myself. I’m currently going with rogue as it’s coolest overall, stealth is a fun thing to have, pistol shot is nice for shooting low level npcs you don’t want to walk to, has nice cleave with blade flurry, and it’s pretty fun in random bgs if you get Arathi or Gilneas, as you can capture flags alone if there’s 1-2 defenders.

From that list on paper ele shamman will cover the most bases but since mythic raiding is high priorty I would say shadow (has good aoe for dungeons and decent burst and mind control fun for bgs and arenas) or lock (between the 3 specs they are viable everywhere although not too popular in m+).

Play all where you enjoy them !

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.