I paid for transmogs that are now free on Prime Gaming

What is going on with the new prime gaming loot?

I paid money for the same transmogs that are now going to be given away for free.

Do we get a refund for this?

8 Likes

hurdur i bought this 10 years ago gief money back

22 Likes

…Is this about another game or?

Asking because. None of the current store mogs are free as far i know.

And i never heard about store bought mogs before. Well Blizzard started doing that. Definetly not 10 years ago though?

I bought Skyrim for the Xbox 360 in 2011 and now people can just play it for free on the games pass… Give me my money back, Todd Howard!!

11 Likes

Its about the amazon prime promotion. It gives u the mog helmet from 10.000 B.C. u where able to get from moses back in the good ol days and now they givin that away for free. fk em

1 Like

Do you not think that’s logical? If it’s out the game it should be unobtainable just like mounts and titles. If you’re gonna give it away after people pay for it, why bother ever buying mogs again?

1 Like

dude if u think u have a right to ask for your money back 10 years after u spend like idk 10 euro on something you a big brain

10 Likes

Oh xD …well okey then… OP might of should have mentioned this was some amazon deal. I had no idea.

You shouldn’t ever buy mogs to begin with. Don’t reward Blizzard with that practice!
Else we end up getting better store bought mogs than we do ingame as the new norm. like in guild wars 2.

Literally my only complaint about guild wars 2 i have.

4 Likes

I mean you have to pay money for the helmets either way, prime gaming isnt exactly “free” since you’re still paying for prime

2 Likes

Hey I bought the Kitten mount last November and now it’s on the In-game store HALF PRICE!!!

I bought a pair of Jeans for £60 last week, and now they’re in the sale.

I spent £1 on this Candy, and now it’s Free on the Cover of the Beano!

Get over it!

You bought it when it was new. Now it’s old and been put on offer. Not the first time it’s happened in this world.

6 Likes

I cant fathom this logic.

Do you complain when you buy something for full price and then see it on special offer later?

6 Likes

Ha ha ha ha ha…

Oh you joker !

Wait, what? You’re serious?

3 Likes

Is the Beano still going?

Edit: yes it is!

Named Children’s Magazine of the Year 2021, the Beano comic is the ultimate magazine subscription for kids aged 6 to 12. Home to Dennis, Gnasher, Minnie the Minx, the Bash Street Kids and Bananaman, the Beano comic has been entertaining generations of children since 1938.

5 Likes

Pick one and only one.

Yep,gw2 made intentionally loot items to look like sh*t just so they can seel good looking stuff on TP

1 Like

Free trial of prime - free mogs

Or existing customer of prime - free mogs

In case you were interested to see them:-

In my case I bought them ages ago in the going away sale because they were heavily reduced. We also cancelled our Prime and it ran out yesterday :laughing:

1 Like

Maybe, but I think the other 2 helmets will be available in the coming months, and no way a free trial can get you all 3.

And anyway Amazon’s payment policy is not up to Blizzard to decide, so it’s not like OP’s complaint about Blizzard decision is really valid. Amazon pays ActiBlizz what they agreed to, and it’s up to Amazon what freebies they give people in hopes to hook them into an ongoing subscription.

2 Likes

True if you want a free one you have to choose your month carefully

Three helms previously available on the Blizzard Shop will be obtainable through Prime Gaming:

I guess you could get two if you pick your ‘free month’ carefully but I’m not sure how their ‘months’ work. Something for those who are interested to look into.

1 Like