Deleted delete depleto

deleted deleted deleted yes

8 Likes

Can I have your gold?

4 Likes

just do old content from time to time and you’ll be fine

If you ask them nicely they might freeze your game time.

Say you have 4 months and 2 weeks left they might freeze the 4 months, I’ve heard of them doing it before but it might have been exceptional circumstances so don’t take it as a “they definitely do that” and harass them or get mad if they say no.

It’s still worth asking though, especially if you’re planning on returning for shadowlands.

1 Like

I don’t see what was wrong with the other post you made on Аришок.
https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/i-quit-this-game-because-of-corruption-system-you-have-right-now/129232

Blizzard have never, ever frozen game time for anyone.

1 Like

I’ve seen people say they have :woman_shrugging:

Right back at ya :slight_smile:

Then they lied. They may give back unused time, but that very rarely happens.

1 Like

This is my understanding as well. It has never actually happened.

I hate to sound cynical but since you paid them 6 months in advance they couldn’t care less if you play or quit.

1 Like

Should’ve spent that cash on percs

Actually, they did it in the past under different circumstances (like flooding, hurricanes and so on) by either freezing the account or gifting a free 1-month card. Don’t remember the details anymore but sometimes they are still nice to their customers.

Eh, I know things like TD are OP but you don’t in anyway need it.

Obviously the money doesn’t mean anything to you so…

…if I was you, I would continue playing out of spite so that going forward I won’t ever make the mistake of paying for more than 1 month’s subscription at a time.

Having to not play this “horrid” game for the next 6 months obviously means something to you.

Plox gib moneys

Can I have your silvers? one must not be greedy.

i hate corruption too, got gear i cannot use. not enough time to do the mandatory grind for some cloak so i either scrap or vendor items that are +10-20 lvls higher than mine

why not remove the corruption and then use it the items, that´s what I do if I get corruptions I have no use for at all, and use the item if it is an uppgrade anyways.

You can purify any item from corruption for 5 mementos at M.O.T.H.E.R npc

i said. i didn’t progress to that stage in war campaign yet