I really don't like the return of double destro

Disregarding all the melee zug zug memes, this has to be the easiest comp you can play.

Infernal -> Bolts -> Win

1 Like

You mean infernal > los until despawn > lose regardless.

2 Likes

Oh yeah I do that every time.

Still not enough.

1 Like

Never thought countering Warlocks is that easy at least we have someone who has the knowledge and the senpai title to let us know what we have to do

then LoS enough instead if LoSing you did isn’t enough
or are you saying that it’s easier for Warlock to use his mobility to get to warrior and get cast off?
Because I was more inclined to believe that Warrior has superior mobility to Warlock

losing to warlock is literally like boss mechanic
and instead of you moving out of fire, you blame the fire being too broken, because if you don’t press defensives and don’t do anything, the fire kills you eventually

and I would really wonder what your proposition is, already it’s very difficult for Warlock to get these Chaos Bolt off, it’s the only spell in game, that’s most damaging ability of a class, but has to be casted (maybe MM hunter has something, I don’t know) and still you’re unhappy, because you cannot avoid this casted ability of immobile class that requires building up power and spending cooldown
going back to analogy, you basically ask so that you can stand in fire and it’s not supposed to kill you ever, that’s some LFR logic right there
if the fire is not supposed to kill you ever under any conditions, then there may as well be no fire

and as for the conditions being too easy for warlocks? don’t kid yourself, it’s not easy to get off hard cast as immobile class
especially when all defensives have usually lower CD than infernal, kicks low CD, most classes have stun to interrupt during that, they have mobility to hide and other additions like Feign Death, Meta jump, Cloak of Shadows, AMS, Reflect…

As Warrior you should probably never die to infernal, with such low CD on reflect and Stormbolt. You should definately have all things ready for it.

2 Likes

No, this is not what I am saying at all. You wanna hear an actual comparison?

Warriors are good picks against warlocks, they’ve always been and have been considered a counterpick because of it.
This would infact make me the fire, and you the victim. Reality, however, is that you can shrug off any punishment I give with Demon Armor, and at best I can delay your bolts from going through.

This is you. The fire doesn’t get to you ever.

And you’re right, warriors do have superior mobility but what’s the point of that if I have to be infront of you to be relevant? I can’t kite you around the whole game.

For the record, I am talking about when there’s 2 destro locks, like the title says, and I don’t have the kit to lock down both of them at the same time.

1 Like

i have no idea how this b***t is still in the game… standing still and spamming fear and chaos bolts that crit for 80k, ok nice game

So it was fine when you could just #punchbag a lock to death?
Demon Armor is good against classes with alot of physical dmg like warriors and monks. It’s hardly as effective against the hybrid type melee’s with all their magic melee dmg going on.

LoS is not an viable option.
LoS every Warlock Go will make the team with the warlock easily recover and dampening will happen out of that.
LoS is only good if your Team is in trouble otherwise it is a huge mistake and that’s why Warlock is good right now, because you can’t LoS always and to win you have to come out of cover and that’s the point when you are dying because of infernal>coil>shadowfury>fear etc

2 Likes

That’s just the other end of the spectrum.
Atm warlocks just stand still and cast, they don’t even attempt to kite, even at tournament level.
There has to be a middleground somewhere.

1 Like

Yeah and we also have monk who doesn’t have the brain capacity to understand how i meant my post. Guess there has been too much zugzug in your life.

If you play Monk as “zugzug” then you are playing it horribly wrong

And just how should a Warlock kite these (BfA-)days?
Standing still is apparantly THE chosen class fantasy for Locks, mindboggling as it may be…
Playing a Lock feels so bad I actually dropped it during 8.0

Anyways, having played a Lock myself I’m not sure what you would expect a Lock to do these days except run, snared, in an opposite direction of a melee…

I don’t play Monk.

Why attempt to kite, when it doesn’t give you anything?
You cannot cast while moving, so the only person hurt by warlock kiting is the warlock himself. And he won’t kite anything as his mobility is the worst.
Of course he’s not going to kite. Why would he?

Ask for buff to Warlocks (Demonic Circle baseline, Gateway 45 sec CD etc.) and you will see Warlock kiting. And it’ll also be reasonable then, to nerf Demon Armor.

yea… this

Just give up mate. They will defend this idiotic class that is tougher than a tank and can oneshot you. Every team have destro. If my class is broken and op i will defend it too propably because its fun xD.

Those arguments with interrupts anf los and vanishes and totems shear etc are our l2p issue for them …what about their incompetency to set up clean cast of chaos bolts or burst ??l2p issue? Its like me arguing …,if you with all your tools (root, fears, stun, shadowfury, coil, reflect, silence) + your teammates are not able to set up chaosbolt cast then u have serious l2p issue". Its pointless debate.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.