I realy need some help about arcane mage :)

Hello everyone, :slight_smile:

first of all i awant to say thank you for you my firends to come here and read my thread, and also i would like to ask your apoligise of my English, grammar and spelling issues. English is not my native language, so i am sorry for my mistakes.

The Reson why i have been turning to you my friends becasue i am in a realy darkplace now, becaus of my performance as an arcane mage. even my guild mates are making joke out my class spec becasue i am not a fire mage and i am doing less damage then well some one said a broken meta spec. ( im not here to judge so dont take it personaly this becasue it is not comming from me) And they are treating me like a shet player. But i am not bad at it at all. it is just so manythings hase been changed sience legion and basicly even the whole rotation, and sequences and burn and convergence phases changed so much that basicly i am havving trouble to adapt it.

My first issue is the whole rotation. it was so dieferent back then it is now. So i would like to kindly requesting you to please help me out of in this matter.

What is the new opening sequence rotation? what is the burn phase now, and how does the actual convergence phase looking now?
I have cheked alot of guides and videos, and sites, but honestly they are all diferent. its like it dosent have any so called meta rotations for those phases.

So i put aside everything that i have known from teh arcane rotations from teh prewious expansions, and now i am in need of help from basicly from the foundation to the roof top about the rotation.

Please treat me in this case as a complete new guy who is fisrt wish to know about everything the arcane spec. and for that please dont use short words when it comes to name of the abilities. i need an in detail method of how to properly use this spec, and what are the best in solt stats for doing decent damage with this class and spec. like telling your child this speel is only used when this happens and so on like you explain something to a baby. (becasue i am so messed up right now and feeling depressed not just because of my over all low performances but also because of my guild 2mates" and how they treat me instead of supporting me and giving me constructive ways or directions to how to adapt. When i ask them to please at least help me all they can say is that switch to fire. But honestly i dont want play as a fire mage. it is not becasue i dont like that spec it is just that fact that i never it never realy atracted me.

And because you guys and ladies are so nice and also a very supportive memebrs of this game community i had no other chance, so i am turning to you to help me about this matter please.
i am waiting for your replies and cunstructive aid in this matter.

Thank you very much all of you :slight_smile:

Kindly Regards,
Medívh

1 Like

Tldr but try uploading your logs to wowanalyzer .com

If you are running Arcane Echo, and you should on single target, then it’s:
AB (2s before pull), Arcane Orb, Arcane Blast, RoP and cast AB until your Rune runs out. Save any Clearcasting procs and hope you get 3 of them then burst:

Touch of Magi -> Arcane Power + Any racial or stat trinket + Presence of Mind -> Arcane Missiles until touch runs out, doesn’t matter if you have clearcasting or not (Tipp here you can use Counterspell or Alter Time after each cast of Missiles to fish for a new proc of Clearcasting) -> Use your 3 instant AB with the last 3 s of your rune then go into casting AB normally until you are out of mana, then Evocate.

Changes a bit if you are running Temporal Warp, then you will burn you entire mana in the first rune then evocate and burst.

If you are running Arcane Harmony it can change a bit as you will get your maximum damage from Having 15 stacks of it ready + some clearcasting procs. Then you can:

Arcane Power + Presence of Mind -> Arcane Barrage -> Touch of Magi -> 3x Arcane Missiles -> Arcane Barrage -> Arcane Orb -> 3x AB

Works great when there is a least 2 targets such as on Huntsman so that your Arcane Orb will put you back on at least 3 charges. Also make sure to then on your mini burst to also always fit an Arcane Barrage into your Touch of Magi and have an Orb ready to replenish your charges and make the most of your rune.

It really takes some time to squeeze everything out of Arcane.

I would also advise using Clearcasting especially if you are having dps problem. It makes sure that you never have to worry about losing CC procs because you have to dodge or move somewhere.

3 Likes

Thank you so much :slight_smile:

damn it realy became a complicated noe :smiley: i hope next time the community would not going to cry out for making arcane more difficult to master…

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.