I refuse to kill another Horde leader as Horde player

so basically the horde are morons who think they can win a war they’ve been losing on all fronts since darkshore part 1. excited to see how the rest of her epic tale pans out!

PROTIP: redemption story and lightforged forsaken inc

1 Like

Waaaait, I thought the Alliance were the morons in this story?

Bro tip ; We may not win the war, but we win at CGI.

1 Like

on quantity maybe. quality-wise the alliance have had all the good ones that don’t involve bringing back old boring vanilla throwbacks

winner: alliance

Wel, that’s an opinion, sure.

What old boring vanilla throwbacks are you talking about?

1 Like

every character at the forefront of the horde narrative basically. thrall is the gift that won’t flush, saurfang is a meme, sylvanas seems to want her old nelf model back… why can’t these characters just die? why kill off the cool characters like cairne, why not get rid of some of this old deadwood?

Development would mean they where doing something different. We are just rebelling against our Warchief…again.

Being told how wrong and evil and morally bankrupt we are by the holier-than-thou Alliance…again.

This isn’t fun to some of us you know. It’s downright annoying. I WISH they would stop “developing” the Horde if this is the way they do it.

Pray they don’t get hold of you.

3 Likes

but this doesn’t apply to Jaina or Tyrande?
Or magni, or even Anduin?

Oh and yes, currently getting some Saurfang fatigue myself, but everybody keeps telling me he’s the Bomb.
Thrall and Sylvanas only featured in two cgis this expac, I’m sure we’ll see more though, and of jaina and Anduin.

1 Like

That’s not a redemption story. That’s another butchery. Sylvanas was fine as the Banshee Queen. She’s not that great as a warchief, but then again there’s no great warchief to compare her to.

If they turn her to the “light” they might as well take a rubber and erase her entirely and while they are at it, erase the Forsaken as well.

1 Like

Relax, no one’s killing Sylvanas

wow Sereluna is a real sperg lol

You have my shield.

1 Like

You WILL kill her. And you WILL enjoy it!

3 Likes

As a Demon Hunter, don’t be concerned such pity things like factions and such… you sacrificed eeeeeverything ™ one more Warchief is nothing
Besides, Its tradition!

I think he already did it… and thats why the Forsaken is Scourge 2.0 :eyes:

The Alliance at least had some
The Ebon Blade? Nothing… well, in Legion we had some
But I wish we hadn’t >.<

“TRADITION!” :point_up_2:

1 Like

i’m demon hunter only because i love gameplay. I’ve always was forsaken player before legion. Give me forsaken DH and i’ll pay double to change race

You know what - I am quite liking this expansion lore-wise. It’s pretty solid overall. There is an abundance of character development both for a lot of Alliance and Horde characters. Tyrande got a lot of attention recently, same with Malfurion. The Alliance has been the overall focus of this expansion, while the Horde sadly take a backseat ride. It’s actually, in my opinion, well-

wakes up by a strong slap to the face

Oh… oh. Riiiight.

2 Likes

Yes, you were thinking about the previous expansion.

Well, Blizzard is making you.
Because they thought MoP is fun and Sylvanas is hot, so let’s remake that and put her in the spotlight.

Great storytelling!

Really, just… don’t mind the war campaign too much if you want to enjoy yourself with the lore. There are so many interesting and well done storylines in progress, don’t focus on the trash.

Hypothecally speaking ;
Would you feel better, if we get to kill a Horde leader in a raid for example, they’d swap your character for an alliance character like you do in BoD ? That way we could still have the Horde protecting her, and the Alliance going in.

I didn’t read all the replies, my apologies if that was touched upon.

Although don’t like Sylvanas, thinking we shouldn’t kill her.She has to give throne to Thrall willingly.Otherwise I am gonna make her cry.