I see more farm bots than real players around me. (in open world)

Uhm, isn’t it time for blizzard to act on this problem ?

There are more bots than players in leveling zones.
I know they bring in cash for Activision, but standing still @ bastion, trains of druids running in packs every couple sec, farming flowers.

It is out of control.

5 Likes

This is what current wow is… gold sellers and boosters are the game. Blizzard wont ban them they make them money.

Turn on war mode and you never see bots :slight_smile:

Hope they get banned though.

I saw bots with wm on in bastion. Horde side druids, so can’t do anything

1 Like

Wow never seen a single one with WM on. Need to keep an eye out.

Looking at the other side of the coin - isn’t it kinda weird (for an MMOrpg) to have more bots (according to definition aka NPCs) running around in the open world than actual players?

And that’s the reason i will quit wow , to many bots and multiboxers .

It is. Although I think there are considerably less bots than actual players bots should be punished. Blizzard’s reasoning on this matter is a little weird but I kinda get it.

What is the reasoning of Blizzard? Never read anything about it.

They want to monitor the behavior of the bots and the software etc. to develop their software or whatever. And then do large ban waves instead of bannin individuals.

Yeah that’s really the type of reasoning that has this “weird but I kinda get it” thing going for it.

and in maldraxxus
near theater of pain at the mailboxes obviously
they should put them in a permanent warmode on shard
i remember using the nzoth toy with hunter on a hill to kill them in newhome
too bad the other horde somehow think your alliance cuz hostile
infact they were free kills for alliance for AOO on nazjatar CTA weeks

Lol thats called bs… they just dont wanna ban them… 10 druids walking around herbing is paying 10x the sub i am… why would they ban them???

To fix it they could simply change the way things are farmed… ofc it will slow the real people down but they could increase yields and it will stop the bots as they cant do basic inputs…

Easiest fix in the world but why if its making them probs 30-40% of the income along with all the seller accounts

True, they should hardware id ban them.

2 Likes

multiboxers are not bots. i dont like multiboxers but its not against tos.
theyre just additional accounts thats following the main account. when they reach a herb, the player has to tab into each individiual account and pick the herb 1 by 1. there used to be a multibox program where they could make all accounts pick the herb at the same time with 1 click, but that was made against tos in the beginning of shadowlands.

Can easily be bypassed.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.