I send out a mission on the table today

I send out a mission on the table today, but I just saw that it was 5 days because I didn’t look carefully enough at the champions are there any way to get blizzard to stop the mission for me to start over with new champion?

This is not something Blizzard can help with, if they help you - they’ll have to help everyone else and the queue would blow up.

You could make a suggestion ingame that a mission can be recalled/interrupted perhaps, something for the developers to consider.

Using the in-game “Submit Feedback” option that is found on the Help menu.

1. Press the Esc key to open the Game Menu, and click Help .
  2. Click Submit Suggestion .
  3. Follow the guidelines on the submission form, and enter your suggestion.
  4. Click Submit .
1 Like

So what you are telling me is that i can’t get them to cancel my mission that is so bs if they can’t fix a problem like this and then come to me and say they can refund and fix name issues but a small problem as a mission on the “engaging” feature they build in the game to get me my rank 3 essence for worldvein sorry but this is soooo bs tbh

There is no problem with the game to fix, it sounds nasty but you chose this so you have to live with it, fixing it for one person would mean fixing it for everyone who asked and that’s a lot of people who choose badly wanting it changed.

Personally I think there should be a mission cancel button, and you lose any resources you spent on sending people on the mission.

Yea i spoke to a support gm about it, i just hate seeing my best essence go to waste on this reset but they can’t fix it it seems. i’m all in for the cencel missions but as i said to the gm that if only i make a suggestion about it, it will take 5 patches to get in the game