I suck at player vs player

Can any bro tell me an easy class to play? I want to just pop burst and do crazy damage. I want people to run away when i pop the goods out. Anyone know a class like this?

No class will do that if you don’t know how to play it.

2 Likes

Destro lock right now. Not sure how long that will last. Boomy is still good. WW is good, but does take some skill. If you want low skill minimum effort maximum reward fury warrior.

5 Likes

Destro. You pop infernal and everyone runs to pillar and you can’t do anything anymore.

2 Likes

this one, but it’s also so boring to play you literally PVE the enemies with great success, atleast in random bgs / and below 2k arenas.

2 Likes

Just learn to play Assa if you have a Rogue already.

2 Likes

Demon hunter they can preform all roles

1 Like

So the busted and yolo ez to play is fury and dh?

1 Like

Yes. Either play Fury or DH. Fury learning curve is a lot easier. All you have to do is learn the rotation and that is it. DH is kinda the same.

2 Likes

Ret, sin rogue, fury, ww monk, and to a lesser extent for casters there is ele, boomie and destro.

1 Like

would not recommend rogue or monk to somebody who sucks at the game

4 Likes
1 Like

Thanks for the info guys

Anytime, GOBLIN SCUM.

1 Like

Wow wow omg!
Is that a gnome tryin to bust me up?!
You betta watch out!
I’m Jimbo the ninja of the funk!

3 Likes

100% fury warrior

32 Likes

Fury warrior is essentially

Hits Recklessness

Warrior: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Enemies: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

3 Likes

is this what people call like bots?

1 Like

dont be so hard on yourself, practice makes perfect, fiind friends /guild to play with , would also make the game alot better

1 Like

Trying bro but im too noob. Im stuck at 1100 hahaha. Idk maybe I need a mage or healer.