I think weekly m+ weekly cache should be removed

I think it’s overall bad for the game, instead it should work like visions, the first lvl 15 m+ you do for the week grants you a 475 item, after that it becomes 470 and then 465 like normal, and stays there.

The problem i have with the cache aside from having a enormous loot poll which basically means you rarely ever get what you actually want or need, it also enforces this mentality of i must do at least 1 +15 for the week, instead of doing m+ just because you want to.

I think overall the vision way is better than the cache.

More player agency on the loot you want, because it depends on the dungeon you do instead of every single dungeon, and also in my opinion less exhausting from a psychological standpoint in my opinion, you could even make it so you could store up to 3 weeks of 475 loot at max. So basically if you leave for some time, because you need a break or whatever, you are technically not losing progress, and even if you leave for more than 3 weeks, hey 3 possible pieces is still better than 1, especially if you can decide from which dungeon you want it.

I think that would tunnel people into doing the M plus dungeon that dropped their best loot. I’m not sure that’s a good idea. And in our team that would be really hard, we’d all want to do a different one as our first.

The Visions are the same every week with an alternating location.

6 Likes

The problem with that specifically is that it would highly limit players in the key they’re playing, if they want to play efficiently.

Everyone would just run the dungeon they need items from. It’s even worse with premade groups. Which would have to decide what key they wanna do. Say player 4 doesn’t need an item from underrot but the rest of the group wants to do that dungeon. Then player 4 wouldn’t get a 475 item he wants.

1 Like

yeah no thanks, people would just wait for an easy week then to get easy 3 x 475.

overall im very much not fond of the idea.

shadowlands having 3 items to choose from pretty much solve the problem for me. visions can rot in hell as far as im concerned.

4 Likes

Agreed - I think having a choice of items will improve things a lot. I wouldn’t be keen on having to choose which one of us in the group gets the loot they want each week, or being forced to pug because no one in the group got the right keys.

2 Likes

just hope they dont pull a sneaky one on us and implement duplicates. :smile:

What do you mean by 3 items to choose?

in shadowlands your weekly chest will contain 3 items which you can choose one from.

Oh i see, well, it is an improvement, that’s for sure.

It just shouldnt upgrade past whats available in m+

If you do a 15 chest, you should get +15 loot. Not 475. Let it remain a BONUS loot. Not the main way to gear your character

The items you get to choose from are also related to what content you did (from what I gather, there will be a single chest, no m+ and pvp chest separately), so you also have a bit of influence over what loot tables your choices can come from.

I think that they should increase the difficulty for M+. A +15 key is way to easy to complete considering the reward of a 475ilvl piece, and the fact that you don’t even have to complete it in time is just ridiculous.

It should be something like this:
+20=475
+19=470
+18=470
+17=470
+16=465
+15=465
And so on…

Usually the item is crap though. I think i use tops 4 pieces from this whole season from my M+ weekly chest. And i am not mythic raiding to cover up for the ‘missing’ gear.

That would also be fine, i just do not think the cache is a good thing for the game.

Imo multiple choices plus having “bad luck protection” where you cannot get an item more than once per say month would be nice.

Also you’re still forced to do a vision a week so I don’t see much difference to be honest.

whats the point?
Mythic raid is not as hard as a +20 if you consider the free loot pinata bosses.
If that would be the case how about we increase raid boss health by 50% to make it even then?

What is the problem if the chest drops even at +10 mythic raid loot?
I mean there are a lot raid items which are plain better then dungeon items and are way easier to target.
The m+ chest is 95% rubbish and you are stuck with 475 loot once a week. You will never be able to max gear your char by m+ anyways so just stop stupid suggestions…

1 Like

That might be dangerous depending on the implementation though.

Let’s say it is influenced by the dungeons you did. People would stop doing any dungeons they don’t want the loot of.

As long as it is just differentiating between PvE and PvP it should be fine though.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.