I wanna raid again

I feel so bad that blizzard can’t or won’t help players who change countries .

I moved from EU to US and for almost three years I only do LFR. Ofc I have a job and my time available to play it’s usually after 7PM central US time, and free weekends , but can’t find guild or team who is raiding at that time in EU

I contacted Blizzard many times to help me with this issue , but their answer is we are completely separate company from blizzard in US.

I decided to create a new account but starting from beginning at current state wow is, it’s terrible. I can’t go back to do old content so I can get pathfinders , and I’m stuck on one character.

I wish there is some people who moved to US like me but still play on EU servers

Plenty of night time raiding guilds in the EU. Why not go to Guild Recruitment forums and look there?

1 Like

So you’ve only had 3 years to get a character raid ready?

3 Likes

You’re looking for people 6ish+ hours ahead of you so that could be 1am or later depending on where in Europe people are playing, these are times when the EU population on WoW declines. However there are still some late night guilds out there.

Also this is not an issue with Blizzard as they’ve not stopped you from raiding with other EU players. You made the choice to move to the US

If you decide to do this on US servers than it is your choice to do so, and you could have started this 3 years back. I know its horrible the thought of having to grind those again but unfortunately the American servers are run separate from EU ones.

You could have made a thread on the Looking for players forum which may have helped you find some other EU players that live in the US.

My US character is raid ready for you info, but my account achievements and other alts are not there. As well leveling new alts last 90 is stupid without flying for me.

Next time you see post where people ask for info or help don’t be a smart a** . Either help or ignore post

3 Likes

It’s not being a smart alec, you literally said you;ve been away for 3 years, now you want help cos no time?

Find a late night raiding guild for people who put in no effort, sounds like its up your street.

Would you throw your account that you play I don’t know how long so you could start again form start ?

Customer support is important , and they should take even that in consideration, since they changed my billing to US region , and on same email I’m having two clients . Basically I purchased on one account same game twice .

My US character is Raid ready and was ilvl 410 before 8.2 patch, but I don’t have any other character 120, and most important I don’t have pathfinders and transmogs I collected.

Trust me I tried to raid on EU servers and it simply doesn’t work . I couldn’t find raid group . I don’t know why

Why did you not stay on us server?

I don’t have pathfinders , transmogs but as well I don’t have time to go back and do that again cause it burned me out once .

I started to raid and it went fine , then guild disbanded. And I’m not happy with one character at 120, I like to have few cause that’s my play style

I mean I still run two subs I just don’t play anymore on US.

Main reason are to be honest pathfinders

I didn’t mention throwing your account so don’t project that on me. You made the choice for whatever reason to move to the US, the fact that doing this means you are in a different time zone is a you problem and not an EU problem. EU players don’t have to raid around your requirements just like anyone else’s.

Yes it is important but your scenario is pretty rare so probably wasn’t considered as they were already catering to both US and EU by having dedicated servers to cover those areas.

Also you don’t buy the accounts, you purchase the ability to play the pay to play games that blizzard offer in their respective areas.

If you’re not playing one of the accounts its stupid to keep paying for it.

You could always just slowly do them over time to get them back again.

So you left us server to play eu but your raid char is on us but no one plays during your gametime on eu. But you got pathfinder and transmogs on eu and dont want to get those again?

You cant have it all…

it might be a stupid suggestion but have you tried racechanging to the horde. The horde seems to have a much bigger community for raiding and rated pvp. just asking because you are posting on an alliance char. You should have an easier time finding a late night raiding guild/pug there

otherwise try looking for or making a late night raiding community. Its basicly a guild without the guild perks but allowing you to invite people from every ally server

I do have horde 2 characters. Shaman healer and Orc hunter. I will try to
Find in community thank you :pray:t2:

I’m dealing with the same issue, I’ve just settled with casual questing and dungeon finder content :’)

Hopefully one day Blizzard will make region transfer an option. I know there’s a challenge to that but come on, it’s data, so how hard can it be. Aside from the different laws in regions, just block whatever your account has that is not allowed in the other region and we’re good…

One day!

1 Like

Exactly my point . Everything is possible

When I asked for change of region on my account they where able to do that, and as well currency transfer in less than minute.

I stated I only need pathfinder achievements and my transmog collection.

Many will state different but you can import on PTR from any server/region that you have characters

Excuse me, but I don’t think you get the point.

The point is: He’s attached to his character and wants to raid with it even though the times are inconvenient.

He wants his character migrated to US WoW which, given all the server migrations people do these days, is pretty reasonable.

Alternatively he just wants a guild to play with on EU.

Being snide about him not having rerolled because he wants to keep his character is not going to help anybody.

2 Likes

Thank you for support . Allot of people have invested times in their characters and would like to stick with them as long this game lasts

Why in the world are you f****** crying then about pathfinder. To get that you gotta put in time.

I study, I work, I have social life and still can raid and despite not having pathfinder enjoy the game.

Right. This pretty much sums this up. What would you want for Blizz to do here anyway?
Obviously there won’t be many raiding guilds who raid at 3AM or any other “weird time”. Moving to different regions, this comes with the turf.

This is simply lack customer support and professionalism . Other online games can do that as well . Why does wow has to be different .

I did that ESO without problems . Took them 20 minutes to complete including providing proof of residence , bank account etc. and I don’t wanna change my characters just like that. I tried I started US account , did some raiding but that was not it