I was victim by staying too long

Hey everyone,

I player wow with multiple accounts since realise. I did have some breaks and I tried D&D, GW2, ESO.

Personally, for me, a blizzard was an innovative company until WoLK. I remember good moments.

But I played the game having hope is going to be improved. Let’s jump on the next expansion and let’s see how changes are and so.

I believe if you are a PvP player so probably you don’t need much from WoW, but if you are PvE this is where things matter. Most players don’t understand how developers ideas changed in wow and are more important players don’t know to which game to compare or they just don’t want.

In WoW is Bussines first rather than anything else including players.

A month ago I started to play Final Fantasy XIV. Starting it was slow but when I started to play more and more I became part of this game. When I started to do more research about companies, developers and the community. I was impressed.
I asked myself why I didn’t look for something better? There are good developers and good games.

Developers thinks different in FF14. Player first and business second. You can find actually the video on presentation and developers told on stream. I figure out buy playing the game.
Some good examples about FF14:

1. With one character, you can have all classes and all professions. But you have to level up separately. In another word, you don’t need to have plenty of characters in wow in order to try something else. To level second class is so fun because you get exp boost and each class it has now a story to tell. The main story is tied to the character but if you wish to replay part of the story when you have a New Game + mode for the Main Story and Class Story. If I would like to have 2nd character because of the way it looks.
  2. Dungeons and Raids are impressive. Music, boss presentation and areas, mechanic, community and so on.
  3. Gearing - Is it rewarding and is not endless grinding.
  4. Quests - Very well designed with a deep story and all characters have their own story and expression.
  5. Ridding and Flying - First you get a speed boost when you do quests. Second, you unlock flying by doing a couple of quests and collecting objects from that zone map. Is it rewarding and enjoyable.
  6. Professions - It makes sense to have it in the game.
  7. And more more more. A lot you can find out on youtube.

Conclusion
I don’t see any changes soon in WoW because of the way wow was built and the business model.

I wish all the best for the players and have fun in WoW.
I wish all the best for developers. I hope to see your vision in future to make the game for players with innovation rather than for bussines.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.